Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: A mistake was made - Size 6 diapers

  1. #1

    Default A mistake was made - Size 6 diapers

    I went to Walgreens today to pick up a few things and while there I checked their website for coupons. I noticed that they had $3.00 off Pampers Cruiser Size 7 Jumbo Pack, for $8.99/pk. I went to grab a pack, sadly they were out of size 7, so for whatever reason I decided to grab a pack of size 6.

    I should have just waited for the user to reply back to my post on his thread LOL

    They do not fit, I should have know that. I can fit them around me and the side tabs are stretched to the max, however I just don't fit in them.

    I'll probably just donate them to a local goodwill or something like that.

    Oh well, TIL I don't fit in size 6 diapers.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    I went to Walgreens today to pick up a few things and while there I checked their website for coupons. I noticed that they had $3.00 off Pampers Cruiser Size 7 Jumbo Pack, for $8.99/pk. I went to grab a pack, sadly they were out of size 7, so for whatever reason I decided to grab a pack of size 6.

    I should have just waited for the user to reply back to my post on his thread LOL

    They do not fit, I should have know that. I can fit them around me and the side tabs are stretched to the max, however I just don't fit in them.

    I'll probably just donate them to a local goodwill or something like that.

    Oh well, TIL I don't fit in size 6 diapers.
    Yeah. It's been discussed a bunch, but Cruisers and Swaddlers use a different sizing scheme. Size 6 in those diapers is like a 5 in anything else, and Cruisers 7 is the same as a 6 in Baby Dry, Extra Protection, and Luvs. There was no such thing as Swaddlers 6 when I made this picture, but here you go. This is to scale:



    You'll not that there's not a huge size difference, but when you're trying to wear diapers this small, every bit helps. If you can't find Cruisers 7, look for Baby Dry 6 or Luvs 6. Or, if you have a Target store nearby, Extra Protection 6 is awesome (but is usually only sold in boxes). Also as discussed a bunch, the elastics on Cruisers used to be way stretcher than anything else. Not so anymore. Baby Dry 6 and Extra Protection have caught up. Luvs is almost there. Not really any reason to go searching for Cruisers 7 anymore.

  3. #3

    Default

    I guess I'll stick with adult diapers and GoodNite Pull-ups.

    Thank you for the image comparison.

  4. #4

    Default

    You could cut the wings off and use them as boosters so that it's not a complete waste

  5. #5

    Default

    I thought about that, but with using the Teddy Bambino and Abena M4's, they have more capacity than I use. After 3 wettings, it's sagging and needs to be changed, but I suppose that I could try it once.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    I thought about that, but with using the Teddy Bambino and Abena M4's, they have more capacity than I use. After 3 wettings, it's sagging and needs to be changed, but I suppose that I could try it once.
    You could also use them as stuffers to extend the wearable time of your teddy etc. Put in the stuffer, and just change that after wetting once, keeps the teddy dry

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    You could also use them as stuffers to extend the wearable time of your teddy etc. Put in the stuffer, and just change that after wetting once, keeps the teddy dry
    I'm trying that right now. But the diaper is so far up the front, I'm sure they will leak out the backside.

    Although, man, this extra thickness feels nice.

  8. #8
    Princes

    Default

    My bad. I saw this and felt so bad. I was so busy I couldn't reply in time. Sorry

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Princes View Post
    My bad. I saw this and felt so bad. I was so busy I couldn't reply in time. Sorry
    Don't feel bad. It was my fault for not being patient, and even if you did, I probably would have bought them anyway to try out. LOL

    I tried them as a stuffer earlier today and I enjoyed it, so it's not a complete loss. I'll continue to use them as stuffers.

  10. #10
    Princes

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    Don't feel bad. It was my fault for not being patient, and even if you did, I probably would have bought them anyway to try out. LOL

    I tried them as a stuffer earlier today and I enjoyed it, so it's not a complete loss. I'll continue to use them as stuffers.
    I'm supper new to all this but I assume a stuffer would be a diaper that you put into your normal diaper?

Similar Threads

  1. close this please i made a mistake
    By littleleo in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-Sep-2013, 07:36
  2. Bad mistake I made
    By fantasy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2008, 14:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.