New Goodnites design for Girls 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prairie said:
Heh Elsa on the L/XL, not a chance. At this point I'm wondering whether they scrapped the new owl and butterfly designs and are going to keep the current L/XL designs indefinitely. :(

They said they're coming soon.

Prairie said:
Heh Elsa on the L/XL, not a chance. At this point I'm wondering whether they scrapped the new owl and butterfly designs and are going to keep the current L/XL designs indefinitely. :(
It wouldn't surprise me at all seeing as how they said there where going to be Lion Guard Pull-Ups, but no one has seen them yet.

the new large designs are starting to show up at least for me, a walmart near me carries them in cases right now, i could post a picture of the ones i have with the new designs if wanted.

xxduswilldinxx said:
the new large designs are starting to show up at least for me, a walmart near me carries them in cases right now, i could post a picture of the ones i have with the new designs if wanted.

That would be great! :smile1:

think of the "stops leaks cold!" promo they could do with elsa freezing a flood of water before it pours over the dam (that zooms out to be a leak guard)

GoodnitesFan97 said:
They said they're coming soon.

I really want to believe you, but I'd like some proof before I get my hopes up...

I have drynites which are a UK version of goodnights, those goodnight look fab and I would like to see those designs, over in the UK at the moment are 4-7 drynites which are purple and have Anna and Elsa from Frozen on them, boy 4-7 drynites which are blue with Spider-Man on, 8-15 drynites with one being pink with butterflies on and one being purple with flowers on, last but not least are 8-15 boy drynites with skateboarders on. I had a little nosy at the boy ones and they didn't appeal to me. I hope drynites will have a change soon but there is nothing wrong with the current drynites designs. I personally think that the Frozen drynites are going to stay but be slightly different.

xxduswilldinxx said:

Please do. Also, state what size they are :)

Just found the boys L/XL on the shelf at a Kroger, the package is about 1" taller then the old ones

They are slightly larger and for me i always had to be a little careful when pulling up the old ones but with these they went right on no issues and did not feel like i was maxing out the stretch I'm a 33" waist. They come up just a touch higher on me then the old ones.

I have to say the fit is really nice so far

gn5.jpggn9.jpggn8.jpggn4.jpggn7.jpggn2.jpggn.jpg

Last edited:
That is amazing. I'm not old enough to have tried the original Goodnites, which I hear were good sized. But to see Goodnites release what from those pictures is clearly a larger pullup is really cool. I'm going to have to get some of those for myself. My only concern is that I don't like to buy stuff in stores, I'd rather just get them off Amazon. Has anyone seen the new designs somewhere where they can be bought discreetly online?

gnites said:
Just found the boys L/XL on the shelf at a Kroger, the package is about 1" taller then the old ones

They are slightly larger and for me i always had to be a little careful when pulling up the old ones but with these they went right on no issues and did not feel like i was maxing out the stretch I'm a 33" waist. They come up just a touch higher on me then the old ones.

View attachment 26722View attachment 26719View attachment 26720View attachment 26723View attachment 26721View attachment 26724View attachment 26718

Its about time that they changed it.

gnites said:

View attachment 26722View attachment 26719View attachment 26720View attachment 26723View attachment 26721View attachment 26724View attachment 26718

Thank you for posting images :D

gnites said:
First impressions after wearing them overnight

This is a solid update over the last sizing and cut. They stay in place better and the sides don't stretch out allowing sagging like the last ones would. The little bit of extra height helps make the overall experience better, it now feels closer to a product that actually fits vs one your squeezing into. Not perfect yet and still not back to the sizing of the old days but a big step in the right direction.

That's great! Thanks for sharing pictures and your first impression! They do look freak indeed.
I would really to see the new girl design.
How is the absorption? Is the same as the previous version?

The performance is on par with the old ones from my experience, however full disclosure I'm not a big wetter so I've never really tested that aspect to the max

gnites said:
The performance is on par with the old ones from my experience, however full disclosure I'm not a big wetter so I've never really tested that aspect to the max
Would you mind opening one up, stretching it out flat, and measuring the length? Always hard to tell when the diapers are shriveled up like that. Last time I measured the L/XL, they were 24" long when stretched flat. That was three years ago. I was about to redo my old diaper measurement chart! Also, if you could tell me the copyright year on the packaging (of the new ones), that would be cool too. Thanks for all those favors! :D

Cottontail said:
Would you mind opening one up, stretching it out flat, and measuring the length? Always hard to tell when the diapers are shriveled up like that. Last time I measured the L/XL, they were 24" long when stretched flat. That was three years ago. I was about to redo my old diaper measurement chart! Also, if you could tell me the copyright year on the packaging (of the new ones), that would be cool too. Thanks for all those favors! :D

Are you gonna get the new design ones soon?

AnimeDude892 said:
Are you gonna get the new design ones soon?
Well, I'd hoped to, but after visiting two Walmarts, two Targets, two Fred Meyers, a Safeway, a Rite Aid, a Babies R Us, and a Toys R Us... just today... all I could find were the last version. If the length really has changed, I might hold off, but probably not. All of those stores were well stocked with the last version, so it's what's out there.

Cottontail said:
Well, I'd hoped to, but after visiting two Walmarts, two Targets, two Fred Meyers, a Safeway, a Rite Aid, a Babies R Us, and a Toys R Us... just today... all I could find were the last version. If the length really has changed, I might hold off, but probably not. All of those stores were well stocked with the last version, so it's what's out there.

OK. Well, Fingers crossed.

gnites said:

As others have said, thanks for the report and encouragement to keep looking for the new ones! I was at around ten Walmart stores over the past week and didn't see the new owls L/XL design yet. Them being taller is unexpected and welcome. I can't wait to have some and compare the lengths with them stretched flat, with the previous ones and the older taller ones from several years ago.

Currently at Walmart Hamilton Ontario and found the new designs on Girls XL in box/case. They are the owl / butterfly mix. Will post pics or videos once home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back