New Goodnites design for Girls 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessBella said:
Picked up the S/M at my local Walmart today. Made my whole week, they're so cute!

Any pics? Also I want you to wear one since they look so cute on you.

I was at Sams Club yesterday and they only had the cases of L/XL with 5 layer protection the new ones with old designs sadly same went for the S/M

all the stores new me have taken the xl boys and girls off the shelf, except the box stores. something is going on. but they seem to do that every time. well see if they come out again in the next couple of weeks. The Cinderella
is in all the stores but no updated boys s-m or l-xl

Why can't they be Captain America(boys) and Rapunzel(girls) as the new designs on the L-XL size of Goodnites this year unless if it should be limited edition designs

I went on vacations to Orlando and not found XL sizes. Only S/M. Only in Walmart found on a clearance area some Goodnites XL and Trufit. So, maybe are finishing their stocks before launch the new designs. :confused:

I saw Walmart clearing out the 25-count L/XL Goodnites packs a month or two ago, and more recently the local grocery store chain. I think stores are switching to 11-count and 34-count L/XL packs, aside from places like Sam's with 48-count L/XL boxes, and online. I've noticed over the years that Kimberly-Clark keeps messing with package pant counts, forcing constant updates of prices on store shelves, and regular clearances of the older count packages. It must be annoying as a retailer to have something so simple keep needing changes.

Prairie said:
I saw Walmart clearing out the 25-count L/XL Goodnites packs a month or two ago, and more recently the local grocery store chain. I think stores are switching to 11-count and 34-count L/XL packs, aside from places like Sam's with 48-count L/XL boxes, and online. I've noticed over the years that Kimberly-Clark keeps messing with package pant counts, forcing constant updates of prices on store shelves, and regular clearances of the older count packages. It must be annoying as a retailer to have something so simple keep needing changes.

I think 11-count has been the regular amount for about three years now for L/XL, I actually remember when they shrank from 12 to 11 with the older butterfly/hearts design back in 2013. If you want to go even further back, I still recall they used to come 13 to a pack, but that was pre-2009 (the fuchsia butterflies design was the first to come 12 to a pack).

So any word if these have been put into stock yet? I heard that some places are getting ready to swap out the old with the new.

havent seen any myself yet :(

So this is explicitly clear, are these going to be the second wave of the "5-layer protection"?
I recently purchased some with the new packaging, and it occurred to me that they might just be putting old product in new packaging. If anyone has obtained these, does there seem to be any functional difference?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

See discussion of 5-layer protection Goodnites where potential function differences have been covered recently.

From the packaging pictures I found, it seems that these will be new graphic designs on whatever the current functional design is. I wouldn't be surprised if the new designs show up in the old packaging at first (I came across this situation a while back with a couple of packs). It's probably hard to have the exact same number of packages as pants in a particular pattern, so one runs out before the other. So far I haven't seen the new pant designs in the current packaging. It's going to be months before these new L/XL designs come out apparently. :(

Last edited:
new.jpg

new2.jpg

514064.jpg

514058.jpg

cute designs

Prairie said:
See discussion of 5-layer protection Goodnites where potential function differences have been covered recently.

From the packaging pictures I found, it seems that these will be new graphic designs on whatever the current functional design is. I wouldn't be surprised if the new designs show up in the old packaging at first (I came across this situation a while back with a couple of packs). It's probably hard to have the exact same number of packages as pants in a particular pattern, so one runs out before the other. So far I haven't seen the new pant designs in the current packaging. It's going to be months before these new L/XL designs come out apparently. :(

Will the new graphics still have the stretcher sides?

I'm still surprised they're going with that owl/butterflies design for L/XL, it looks like something that would be on the S/M size. Not bad at all (in fact, they're extremely cute), just surprising.

I Was contacted by the Goodnites brand that Anna and Elsa from Frozen are going to be on the girls Goodnites this fall, but i found out that these designs are only going to be on the S-M size (signs) i thought they were going to be on the L-XL size when i first called them

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Was contacted by the Goodnites brand that Anna and Elsa from Frozen are going to be on the girls Goodnites this fall, but i found out that these designs are only going to be on the S-M size (signs) i thought they were going to be on the L-XL size when i first called them

There's still hope for a design change on the L/XLs. And replace the Camo ones with something different ones since the camos have been out for 5 years.

AnimeDude892 said:
There's still hope for a design change on the L/XLs. And replace the Camo ones with something different ones since the camos have been out for 5 years.

Agreed the generic designs are kinda getting old and the designs for the girls Goodnites aren't as cute as Tinkerbell or Cinderella IMO, but for you which boy design do you rather see than the Camo(i kinda like that design)?

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Agreed the generic designs are kinda getting old and the designs for the girls Goodnites aren't as cute as Tinkerbell or Cinderella IMO, but for you which boy design do you rather see than the Camo(i kinda like that design)?

Baseball, Basketball, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back