New Goodnites design for Girls 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princes said:
I don't like the owl designs on the L/Xl but the butterflies look cute.

The owl one looks great with its color scheme and pattern all over. I can see how it looks like it'd be more appropriate for Pull-Ups, while the butterflies seem more appropriate for this size. They're long overdue for a graphic change in the L/XL size.

The new butterflies design reminds me of the old 2009 design in that it seems out of place with their design aesthetic. It seems almost like a design that would be on another generic brand (the picture below is from Goodnites):

Attachments

• 2009b.jpg
    2009b.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 7,732
I can't believe they are keeping the camo design... they have been around for so long. I don't have anything against the design, but I like seeing new ones once in awhile.

I wish they'd give the option for the Cinderella and Iron Man designs to be on the L/XL as well, and have the L/XL designs as an option on the S/M ones.

I actually bought some goodnites for the 1st time but I didn't find these designs. When do they drop?

I've really loved seeing the progression of Goodnites over the years.

AddyShadows said:
I wish they'd give the option for the Cinderella and Iron Man designs to be on the L/XL as well, and have the L/XL designs as an option on the S/M ones.

Me too. I'd love to have the character ones On the XL size.

Cloud said:
I've really loved seeing the progression of Goodnites over the years.

Ohh, me too. It's been near to watch them start off all white & slowly get more & more prints on them.

I found the new designs. I went back to the store today and they were shoved all the way in the back. Haven't tried them yet but they look super cute

Did you get them? And did you get the S/M or L/XL?

--sf

Starfox said:
Did you get them? And did you get the S/M or L/XL?

--sf

I got the s/m

I loooooove the owls :) excited!

Princes said:
I got the s/m

I'm so jealous that you can fit into diapers/pullups that small. My waist/hips are just a bit too big for them. Oh well.

FluffyMastiff said:
I'm so jealous that you can fit into diapers/pullups that small. My waist/hips are just a bit too big for them. Oh well.

I tired them yesterday and they were great. I felt very childish in them and I soaked them to the max.

Well, glad you found a design that you like.

--sf

I went to several grocery stores and a few big box stores and so far the new owl L/XL design is nowhere to be found. Usually the new designs seem to appear here quickly too. I'm so impatient for these!!!

EDIT: several more grocery stores, nope. I guess it'll be a few months before these appear widespread.

Last edited:
Starfox said:
Well, glad you found a design that you like.

--sf

Yeah, they feel great. I'm thinking now about how childish I look and not just how I feel in it. It's almost a liberating feeling

I am very surprised by the owl on the Girl L/XL new design. I like it a lot, but it does look very childish for diapers designed for up to 14-year-old girls!
The new butterflies look great too, and less childish than the owl.

Too bad for the skater who is gone for boys ones, but at least I understand they chose a less childish look.

I'm just glad we finally got new designs on Girls L/XL, the other ones had essentially stuck around more-or-less for five years.

Prairie said:
I went to several grocery stores and a few big box stores and so far the new owl L/XL design is nowhere to be found. Usually the new designs seem to appear here quickly too. I'm so impatient for these!!!

EDIT: several more grocery stores, nope. I guess it'll be a few months before these appear widespread.

They might just be trying to get the old ones out if stock first? I found mine buried in the back as if they were like "get rid of the old ones first"

Why are they still keeping the camo design? It's already a 5 year old design, so why not design something else? Although, I would want the S/M prints on the L/XL Goodnites but that probably won't ever happen...

thegamer408 said:
Why are they still keeping the camo design? It's already a 5 year old design, so why not design something else? Although, I would want the S/M prints on the L/XL Goodnites but that probably won't ever happen...

Maybe they are just being lazy for not changing to something new to replace the camo design. I want to see new designs already dammit. You know what i'm saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back