Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ordered a pack of Abena M4s

Default Ordered a pack of Abena M4s

I just ordered my first pack of 14 Abena M4s (only 14 cause I'm low on money right now). It said fulfilled by Amazon so I'm hoping the packaging will be discreet.

Congrats on your purchase hope you enjoy them.
    Abean M4's fit me the best overall.

I too like the m4's as i am sitting in one i have had on all night enjoying it.

I'm planning on doing the same thing soon, gonna have to do a pickup at the UPS or Fedex place. I can't wait to get mine, it would be really cool if you could do your own review or opinion of them.

All my diaper purchases from Amazon have always come in standard Amazon boxes.

Every order from Amazon I have gotten was discreet. Haven't worn an m4 for a while sounds like a good idea for next order

The M4's are nice. It took me a full pack to get to where I enjoyed them, before I was using GoodNites and Teddy Bambinos. Now I use all 3.

For a tip, ensure that you have them positioned correctly and that you don't tape it too tight. You can't redo the tapes without it ripping a open in the front, or at least none of mine can. I've had to throw a few away due to bad tape jobs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyMastiff View Post
    You can't redo the tapes without it ripping a open in the front, or at least none of mine can. I've had to throw a few away due to bad tape jobs. lol
    did they dump the double-use tapes? Usually you hold onto the blue tab and pull the white tab up (leaving just the blue tab itself on the front panel) and then can stick the white down somewhere else?

No? I thought the 2nd side was used to wrap the diaper up after taking it off I even roll up the Teddys and use the tapes to hold it all together. For GoodNites, I roll it up and then use the leg openings to hold it together. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? LOL

Here's how I tape them when I diaper myself up. Clean diaper, sitting on my lap.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diapertapes.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	26049