Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I kind of just to talk to someone. I can't find AB/DLs here where I live. Lately thinks have been hard this last few weeks. My dad is constantly around, and I can't find decent diaper around me. Shipping a scary idea. I've been racking my brain thinking of something better to do with my life, but options are extremely limited. I want to move to a better place, but I don't have that kind of money and have no idea where to go.

Hi there, I don't know if you're from the UK or not, I can't see on the mobile version, but I am and would be cool to meet up. If not I don't mind being friends with you, my interests are football (soccer), basketball and also video games. If you need a friend to talk to I'm here.

I'm U. S. A. I'm afraid, but I'm always here if you want to talk.

Sometimes when jobs are scarce and the ones that are available are low pay, you simply have to get a lousy job and start saving money. My first job was a joke. The pay was horrible and the work was hard. The second one paid a little better, but it was a nightmare. The third job paid less than the second job, but the second job gave me enough money to move away to where the third job was.

At job #3, I met my wife and started my family. By then, I acquired a lot of professional experience. I was the assistant conductor to a 3200 membership church and I was the substitute accompanist to Cleveland Orchestra/Chorus under Dr. Robert Page. That got me my next job which paid much better.

So my point is that you have to start somewhere, even if it's terrible, to climb up the ladder. A start, any start, gives you experience and a work history. It can teach you new skills and you can get recommendations. It also enables you to make future plans for yourself. You also get to meet people, some who may become good friends. Doing something small is, in my opinion, better than doing nothing.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I kind of just to talk to someone. I can't find AB/DLs here where I live. Lately thinks have been hard this last few weeks. My dad is constantly around, and I can't find decent diaper around me. Shipping a scary idea. I've been racking my brain thinking of something better to do with my life, but options are extremely limited. I want to move to a better place, but I don't have that kind of money and have no idea where to go.

You can drop me a message if you need someone to listen to you friend.

Am currently working as a manager at Pizza Hut in west Texas I'm only getting one day off a week so I'm dog tired by then, all I want to do either sleep or watch a movie. I'm still on call that day anyways. I has some money but not enough to do anything.

Last edited:
For me I'm working at my first job and enjoying it, I'm only part time because I'm still in education. Already had a couple of pay rises and the work isn't so bad. I work in a supermarket.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Am currently working as a manager at Pizza Hut in west Texas I'm only getting one day off a week so I'm dog tired by then, all I want to do either sleep or watch a movie. I'm still on call that day anyways. I has some money but not enough to do anything.

I live in North Texas, somewhere around or near the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

I feel your pain on long crappy job hours, especially with my 4th job.

I've had 5 jobs since 2001, my first was a pizza place from 2001-2004 , then it was sold to a gas station owner.

I shortly started working at the gas station, working 6 days a week 10 hours a day, 2004-2008. I enjoyed this job quite well. So many fun things happened.
My 3 memorable events:

I had a guy come in, and went to the back to get beer and came up to be checked out. At that time a regular walked in, a local cop, who on duty. The cop was to the right of him (my left) where he could see the counter, the customer, everything. The beer customer pulled everything out of his front pocket and out came a little bag with white powder in it. He scrambled to pick it up and hide it. I stepped back and the guy tried to run out the door, but ran into the locked door*. He jumped up and tried to run out and the cop slammed him into the counter and handcuffed him and called for backup. It was a bag of cocaine. The guy not only had that little bag, but in his vehicle had enough weed to be considered dealing it (or something like that), along with 10 times the amount of cocaine in the bag, and some other stuff. I never saw that customer again. The cop? He was a regular that would stop in everyday for a couple of sodas and some snacks. I gave him his stuff for free that day.

*The front door is 2 doors, but one doesn't get unlocked due to the layout of the counters. The cash register counter blocks half of the door.
Had 2 high schoolers walk in and try to do a grab and run with a few cases of beer. One distracted me and the other ran out the door. What they didn't know was that they were followed by a car that was an unmarked police car. They ran outside only to get tackled to the ground by the 2 cops in the car.

After they were in handcuffs, one of the cops came in and asked for surveillance video of them doing the grab and run. The cops told me they were acting suspiciously while driving so they started following them. I had to call the owner for him to get the tape for them. He gave the cops free drinks and snacks.

I really miss that job. I had so many WTF moments as well, but I won't get into them here XD
Had another regular customer, he was creepy, I just got weird vibes from him everytime he came in.

It was winter out, and it had got pretty close to record lows, it had froze our bathroom pipes, so it was locked and off limits. He came in to get his beer (which he was already drunk, this was ~9pm), I said sorry it was frozen and it was off limits. He went into a tirade of how "all public places are supposed to have facilities to use, blah blah blah."

I asked him to leave, in which he did. He went around to the side and pulled his pants down and peed outside in the open. A lady pulled up and had her very young kids. He turns around and all can see it. She tells her kids to run into the store and she jumps out yelling at him and pepper sprays him. While she's doing that I call the cops and they come take statements, and get surveillance video and he's arrested for public intoxication, public indecency and, irrc, indecency of a child (something like that). Again, I never saw him again, thank goodness.

The kids were okay, they got free candy (approval of the parent of course).

I laughed my ass off when she pepper sprayed him, I still do as I am right now.

This store had 24 cameras, at least, inside and out. had 2 camera on each corner outside and 2 the the front door and 2 at the rear door, 2 on the gas pump cover and 1 at the diesel pump, 1 at the drive through window. The rest were inside
My 3rd "job" was the US Navy, and Submarine School, for 6 months 2008-2008.
Basic training was okay, but a bit difficult due to the amount that I had to memorize.
Submarine school was awesome until I made the mistake of asking for leave to visit family because I missed them :(
My 4th job was a different pizza place, where I was a "shift" manager working 10am to 11pm 6 days a week.

Long boring story:
The owners son gave me more issues than the high school cooks (one of which was a driver, he was 18 at the time though) and college age drivers. They fired me about 6 months after I started for "not doing my job."

When I started their health inspection had been a C for over a year, they were roach infested (I didn't eat there, except for the sealed hot wings, I warned my friends and family too). 2 weeks after I started, they had a health inspection, and told him I was new and I asked the inspector how I can help clean up. He told me how and I did it. It took me over 1 month to get it cleaned up and then had another inspection (they kept coming trying to get either a failing grade or passing grade), so they inspected the place and gave it an A. They came monthly and they kept getting A's. So yeah I "didn't do my job" but I kept them in business.

When I started working there, about 2 weeks after, I picked up a delivery bag, opened it up and shook it out, more than 2 dozen roaches fall out and scurried away. I threw the bag away, due to 100's of eggs in it along with holes going through the inside wall and they had access to the middle of the carrier. I got in trouble for that, and the owner wanted me to pay for it. I told the owner he best be glad that I didn't throw the other 5 way (which was much more clean, and no holes, and was able to be cleaned and disinfected. (I had called the supplier about how to clean them). I hated that job, it wasn't worth the $8/hr. I was so damn happy when I didn't work there anymore. I could have quit, but didn't have a job and was looking, but didn't have much luck.
My 5th job was for a large corporation, doing product evaluation (Quality Assurance basically), hourly pay, working 8 to 5.
I mostly enjoyed this job, other than my crappy manager and the gigantic reports that I had to do for each product tested. In 2013 I had tested the most products with over 500, the next person was at 250.
The 250 wasn't from poor work, but he had products that was in development for over 2 years, which many of the tests took weeks and months to do, which I also helped him do.

Anyway, I got to break things, play with toys, play on game systems (PS3, XBox, Wii), watch TV and movies, RC vehicles and so much more. Along with tests that if handled incorrectly could have killed me instantly with with 10's of amps being pumped through power strips, and a hand-held test device that emitted radiation for detecting heavy metals in products (lead, cadmium and other heavy elements).

But sadly, got laid off in June 2014.
I haven't found a new job yet, hopefully at some point soon.

Reactions: Trevor
I hope you do Fluffy.

DarkBabyMagicain said:

Post box in office you can rent, no ?

CrazySmoker said:
Post box in office you can rent, no ?

I would but I don't order diapers enough to justify a P.O. box. I also have a space problem in my room. My room by looking at it I'd say is around 6 feet by 8 feet. I hit the wall a few times a week just to get out.

I have a odd question. Is it bad I only have had three jobs. One was at a grocery store as a stock and a sacker. The second was a job at another Pizza Hut when I moved away. The third is my current job It's the same as the second, but I'm been doing it for what I think is far too long.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I have a odd question. Is it bad I only have had three jobs. One was at a grocery store as a stock and a sacker. The second was a job at another Pizza Hut when I moved away. The third is my current job It's the same as the second, but I'm been doing it for what I think is far too long.

I don't think that it is odd that you only had 3 jobs I am working on my first job and I'm just under a year out of college and I hate it. It's in a warehouse and it is labor intensive and it's long hours. I am looking for a better job and recently I have been getting a bit of good news and hopefully it does end up in a job offer that suits the skills and credentials that I obtained in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back