• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
This seems like the first step of the thousand step journey and as such is highly terrifying. Of course one is more than allowed to feel scared right? Dominant culture brands us as well "they". I still have an allusion to being here. Part of me is afraid of accepting this side of me. Am I wrong? Repeats in my cranium like a hive of bees. C'est la vie right?

Let me backtrack, hi, I'm Sass. :sweatdrop: I'm well strange, I have difficulty introducing myself, and even more not. I'm in college right now, on the very long journey to my Phd. I love philosophy even when that's not my major. I also am a complete train wreck at times, but the best train wrecks like the ones where the trains are toys and no one gets hurt.

So the question of course for this introduction is, why are you well an AB. I don't know, but I just have this weird feeling or need. To be young again, so my hypothesis is its due to stress and a lack of a childhood. Either way here I am. Yay? Geez I'm cynical, but most historians are.

I enjoy almost all forms of music, except country for the most part. I am in love with musicals and a total theatre kid, well was. When I'm not on youtube watching poketubers (I highly suggest The King Nappy, if your into watching people play pokemon), I'm writing poems, rap, or stories, and the occasional essay.

I LOVE HISTORY! I'm more than willing to discuss and help people with history but more specific U.S History. I'm there's sure I could say about myself but a gentleman knows to not talk about them self. So I am excited to be here and hope to make wonderful new friends and acquaintances.

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sorry it's taken this long for one of us to welcome you. Two of my kids were history majors in college. One teaches history in high school and the other is an assistant principal, an ex history teacher. They probably got it from me as I love history. History tells us so much as to who we really are as a people and a culture.

I think it's scarier and harder to accept liking diapers when we're young. It gets easier over the years and sites like this one also helps. You begin to realize how many there are of us, how we've come to accept ourselves. It's just a part of who we are. I'm a professional musician. I enjoy writing as well. There are a thousand different things I do with wearing diapers for fun and pleasure as only one of them. Hopefully being involved on ADISC will help you with your own acceptance.

History is a song that encapsulates us all, it's the greatest work of art in my opinion. I've known that I enjoy diapers and such since I was eleven. In fact I used to browse and talk on an old forum. I was never able to make it to this site before they banned minors. My parents enrolled me in therapy. Not for being an AB, other reasons. Yet with the therapist we discussed these feelings. So I might have apprehension due to those sessions. Oh well, thank you for replying, hope you have a wonderful day!

Sass said:
This seems like the first step of the thousand step journey and as such is highly terrifying. Of course one is more than allowed to feel scared right? Dominant culture brands us as well "they". I still have an allusion to being here. Part of me is afraid of accepting this side of me. Am I wrong? Repeats in my cranium like a hive of bees. C'est la vie right?

Let me backtrack, hi, I'm Sass. :sweatdrop: I'm well strange, I have difficulty introducing myself, and even more not. I'm in college right now, on the very long journey to my Phd. I love philosophy even when that's not my major. I also am a complete train wreck at times, but the best train wrecks like the ones where the trains are toys and no one gets hurt.

So the question of course for this introduction is, why are you well an AB. I don't know, but I just have this weird feeling or need. To be young again, so my hypothesis is its due to stress and a lack of a childhood. Either way here I am. Yay? Geez I'm cynical, but most historians are.

I enjoy almost all forms of music, except country for the most part. I am in love with musicals and a total theatre kid, well was. When I'm not on youtube watching poketubers (I highly suggest The King Nappy, if your into watching people play pokemon), I'm writing poems, rap, or stories, and the occasional essay.

I LOVE HISTORY! I'm more than willing to discuss and help people with history but more specific U.S History. I'm there's sure I could say about myself but a gentleman knows to not talk about them self. So I am excited to be here and hope to make wonderful new friends and acquaintances.

Hey Sass welcome to ADISC. So yeah it may kinda late reply but I'm interested in History too. If it not because of Parents. I must be enrolling in History now, Oh well. My specialty is world history after 20th Century. But I think I know things or so about US history. And yeah do you rap? That's awesome. OI love Hip Hop and Rap and I do rap myself but not exactly a songwriter haha.

Anyway enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you around. (Well that directed at me. I just start to open ADISC again)

I'm also very knowledgeable about Mexican History, pre-colonial up to present. Yah I rap, I also am the host of the local open mic night, where I get to let loose on my skills. I'm not the best at freestyling but I love to write lyrics for my raps. I'm not the best at the whole music part but I try. I also write poetry (Everything ranging from haiku to elizabethain) and slam poetry, I'm currently trying to mix all three styles because the idea sounds just so sweet. Have you heard of Hamilton? It's a new broadway show thats all Hip-Hop, I suggest checking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back