Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so imma be gettin a big case of 80 soon an im gonna be in them a lot due to mommy/daddy reasons .///. so whats the best way to keep something like the space diaper covered up an inconspicuous?

Infinitas said:
so imma be gettin a big case of 80 soon an im gonna be in them a lot due to mommy/daddy reasons .///. so whats the best way to keep something like the space diaper covered up an inconspicuous?

I usually wear ATN with an All in one over it. My pants are 2 sizes bigger and doesn't tuck my shirt in. Make sure your shirt isn't too short. Regular denim jeans hides it pretty well. Don't wear the skinny jeans.

I only were outside in the winter

I usually just wear store brand diapers during the day so they aren't overly thick. On those situations where I might wear something more substantial like an M4 or ATN I recommend not wearing skinny jeans or slim sweatpants. Also leggings with a long shirt or dress works too, but make sure the shirt or dress is so long it completely covers your butt or else it's very obvious

Infinitas said:
so whats the best way to keep something like the space diaper covered up an inconspicuous?

A snowsuit mebbe? ;)

Really, they're so wide in the crotch and so wrap-around, that they are actually a little hard to identify as diapers when covered. The problem is going to be the bulk between your legs. And if your mommy is too busy to change you, well, you're gonna have a football between your legs, and see how weird you'll walk with that!

bambinod said:
A snowsuit mebbe? ;)

Really, they're so wide in the crotch and so wrap-around, that they are actually a little hard to identify as diapers when covered. The problem is going to be the bulk between your legs. And if your mommy is too busy to change you, well, you're gonna have a football between your legs, and see how weird you'll walk with that!

LMAO yup it doesn't matter what you're wearing once you're waddling through the mall with a strange bulk down there

Pants a few inches bigger than you need and a belt. With something that bulky a onesie to hold everything in place is a good idea plus it keeps the waistband from showing. That will hide it good enough for everywhere but a fetish/furry event where people might actually be looking.

okie doke, ill keep someof those in mind, so bulky jeans, and should possibly order a onesie. Also i'm not physically with my mommy as things are right now, i just kinda hafta listen to her atm ^^;

If it's cold where you are, a long coat otherwise you'll have to wear those caravan pants of M C Hammer: "Can't Touch This".

They really don't stick out much. When they are dry, they don't really make much of a bulge. When wet, while standing, may have a nice bulge. When sitting though, it can be a little noticeable. I'd suggest wearing a onesie with some stretchy compression underwear over that. It'll keep it nice and tamed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
If it's cold where you are, a long coat otherwise you'll have to wear those caravan pants of M C Hammer: "Can't Touch This".

Stop! its diaper time >:D

looool xD

compression underwear whats that? also u mentioned a onesie, wheres a good place to get one and how do u go about sizing your self right o.o

Honestly, they stick out less than you'd think. I've worn a bellisimo all day around a couple friends who know and they didn't notice. I've also gone out a few times wearing a bellisimo and Little Paws (same diapers as ABU Space, different pattern) and never gotten weird looks, comments, side glances or whatever.

I usually wear jeans and my jeans aren't tight, so I can loosen my belt a notch or two to accommodate the diaper, and I wear sweatshirts or sweaters most times when going out, which usually go down far enough to partially cover things. I haven't been in a situation where I'd be in just a t-shirt that might reveal the diaper sticking out of pants if I bent the wrong way, and I'd probably try to avoid doing that.

Last edited:
ArchieRoni said:
Honestly, they stick out less than you'd think. I've worn a bellisimo all day around a couple friends who know and they didn't notice. I've also gone out a few times wearing a bellisimo and Little Paws (same diapers as ABU Space, different pattern) and never gotten weird looks, comments, side glances or whatever.

I usually wear jeans and I my jeans aren't tight, so I can loosen my belt a notch or two to accommodate the diaper, and I wear sweatshirts or sweaters most times when going out, which usually go down far enough to partially cover things. I haven't been in a situation where I'd be in just a t-shirt that might reveal the diaper sticking out of pants if I bent the wrong way, and I'd probably try to avoid doing that.

alright, good advice :)

i wear dry 24/7's every day 24/7 no one has noticed or said any thing Imhave even worn inspire + large diaper wity no issue.

Thicker diaper in public is hard to wear. It can cause rush. Only in situations where legs are more static ( driving, snowboarding) Belted options ( flex or slip active) are better solutions for prolonged use in public places.

I wear onesies and "Diaper pants" available on the net, they have a mock fly ,larger crotch area ,and hidden gussets that will expand to conceal even the largest of diapers yet still give you a professional tailored fit everywear else, I had a Dress uniform set that i wore for official functions on the job that concealed a triple boosted cloth diaper and i promise that is bigger than any currently made disposable even fully loaded.there is also s place that makes denim jeans that will do it,however i refuse to pay 220 bucks for jeans!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ArchieRoni said:

I usually wear jeans and my jeans aren't tight, so I can loosen my belt a notch or two to accommodate the diaper, and I wear sweatshirts or sweaters most times when going out, which usually go down far enough to partially cover things. I haven't been in a situation where I'd be in just a t-shirt that might reveal the diaper sticking out of pants if I bent the wrong way, and I'd probably try to avoid doing that.

I have found this to be the case. I have often worn thicker diapers (ConfiDry 24/7, Abena M4) underneath cargo pants in public, and as far as I can tell, no one has ever noticed. I typically wear an oversized tank top underneath my shirt and tuck in into my pants to prevent the possibility of someone seeing my diaper showing above my waistband.

Now this is my area of expertise.

Wear a onesie.

Wear a long, collared shirt, so that the onesie looks like a tucked-in undershirt.

Wear black trousers or black boot-cut jeans, with a preference for trousers (or skirts, if you're of a skirt-wearing persuasion). If you're gonna wear jeans, get Wrangler jeans if you can, which have a U-shaped crotch that is reportedly excellent for diapers. Avoid skinny jeans - they'll compress your diaper and make it less functional.

Avoid wearing track pants as much as possible. The material is thin and they tend to outline the diaper.

If you're going to wear anything synthetic, make sure it's low-luster - reflected light is your enemy because it makes your diaper more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back