Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing thicker diapers in public and how to cover them up

Default wearing thicker diapers in public and how to cover them up

so imma be gettin a big case of 80 soon an im gonna be in them a lot due to mommy/daddy reasons .///. so whats the best way to keep something like the space diaper covered up an inconspicuous?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    so imma be gettin a big case of 80 soon an im gonna be in them a lot due to mommy/daddy reasons .///. so whats the best way to keep something like the space diaper covered up an inconspicuous?
    I usually wear ATN with an All in one over it. My pants are 2 sizes bigger and doesn't tuck my shirt in. Make sure your shirt isn't too short. Regular denim jeans hides it pretty well. Don't wear the skinny jeans.

I usually just wear store brand diapers during the day so they aren't overly thick. On those situations where I might wear something more substantial like an M4 or ATN I recommend not wearing skinny jeans or slim sweatpants. Also leggings with a long shirt or dress works too, but make sure the shirt or dress is so long it completely covers your butt or else it's very obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    so whats the best way to keep something like the space diaper covered up an inconspicuous?
    A snowsuit mebbe?

Really, they're so wide in the crotch and so wrap-around, that they are actually a little hard to identify as diapers when covered. The problem is going to be the bulk between your legs. And if your mommy is too busy to change you, well, you're gonna have a football between your legs, and see how weird you'll walk with that!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    A snowsuit mebbe?

Really, they're so wide in the crotch and so wrap-around, that they are actually a little hard to identify as diapers when covered. The problem is going to be the bulk between your legs. And if your mommy is too busy to change you, well, you're gonna have a football between your legs, and see how weird you'll walk with that!
    LMAO yup it doesn't matter what you're wearing once you're waddling through the mall with a strange bulk down there

Pants a few inches bigger than you need and a belt. With something that bulky a onesie to hold everything in place is a good idea plus it keeps the waistband from showing. That will hide it good enough for everywhere but a fetish/furry event where people might actually be looking.

okie doke, ill keep someof those in mind, so bulky jeans, and should possibly order a onesie. Also i'm not physically with my mommy as things are right now, i just kinda hafta listen to her atm ^^;

If it's cold where you are, a long coat otherwise you'll have to wear those caravan pants of M C Hammer: "Can't Touch This".

They really don't stick out much. When they are dry, they don't really make much of a bulge. When wet, while standing, may have a nice bulge. When sitting though, it can be a little noticeable. I'd suggest wearing a onesie with some stretchy compression underwear over that. It'll keep it nice and tamed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk