• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

How rude caling me a lurker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashanka

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi there, everyone.

Almost forgot to come visist adisc.

What to tell about me... Well i am almost 26 years old. Im new to the ab part. I've started the diaper fetish when my mom started forcing me to wear diapers for bed when i was 8 years old. Years have past and with 16 i tried my frist diapers and loved it. After that, i mean at this time, i started feeling babyish and wanted to try someday. Maybe buy a pacifier. I've always liked being a daddy but now i am feeling that i would like to feel how it is to be treated like a todler by a mommy to. Anyways, that's just the abdl thing.

About my interests: Im an actor. Finished my degree 3 years ago and i am, at the moment, giving theatre classes. Love my job and still want to try new things. I did classical ballet and contemporary dance, to for 4 years. Now i want to go for masters and PhD in Theatre. So...

I think it sums it up for now.

;)

welcome to ADISC, dashanka! see you around :)

Hi and welcome. Good introduction and now, you're no longer a lurker! Cool on the theater. I'm a church musician and used to do a lot of children's musicals. It was a lot of fun.

Thanks. See you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back