Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grown Attraction To Thin Diapers?

Default Grown Attraction To Thin Diapers?

This is an odd feeling for me. Over the past 3 years or so that I've actually dived in and started buying diapers, thickness was a huge concern of mine. I'm finishing up my last 2 original Snuggie Waddlers I bought last year and I am enjoying them more than I thought. I have half a case left of ABU Space, but they just aren't as appealing anymore as they used to be.

Maybe because I'm living alone now and I don't have to be overly concerned about performance I'm starting to enjoy them more. Anyone else kinda gone through the same feeling of wanting a thinner supply?

You must live in a hot climate.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

The thicker the better for me. I love to feel that padding all over and especially between the legs. However, I do prefer a thinner diaper for public use just for discretion. Abena M4s are my usual public diaper, but I do actually have a Cushie on at work today. A very wet cushie.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    The thicker the better for me. I love to feel that padding all over and especially between the legs. However, I do prefer a thinner diaper for public use just for discretion. Abena M4s are my usual public diaper, but I do actually have a Cushie on at work today. A very wet cushie.
    I don't think there's a better diaper than the Abena M4, just right!

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedSheets View Post
    I don't think there's a better diaper than the Abena M4, just right!
    Give the dry 24 7 a try you will be amazed

I was happy to find thicker, premium diapers but I never stopped buying the thinner ones. A lot of the time, they're more reasonable for my use than something really thick so I like to keep a variety on-hand.

I don't have a huge problem with thin diapers if except for absorption. Absorption means more time without change, which is nice.

It's on the inside that matters.

I like both.

Thin diaper for daytime at work (more discrete). Current use/preference: Tranquility ATN

Thick diaper for night time, weekends, my time. Current use/preference: Dry 24/7

The thinest i use is a boosted ATN
    anything thinner and i would be doing nothing but changing diapers all day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evo19 View Post
    Anyone else kinda gone through the same feeling of wanting a thinner supply?
    I'm not sure about thin diapers specifically, but I know I definitely like to rotate through different brands and experience a large variety of different kinds of diapers. Thin diapers definitely have a different feeling than thicker ones, and I appreciate it for what it is.