Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I tried out a Few Babyfur actions like drinking water from a Bowl and Wanting nuts from a bowl and Rolling on the Floor and thought about getting a collar and Some dog toys. I feel really wierd. How did you get over the wierd feel about it? I enjoyed it though

It doesn't feel weird to me, but then again, I needed to convince myself to not buy the crinkly dog toy just to chomp crinkle all day, because it'd be weird for everyone else.

Probably just do it over and over and over again until you notice it's no longer weird, like another common activity for members on this forum, unless it's raw pork or metal bowls... alkaline flavor will never be not weird.

When I was in my late teens, I'd run through the woods late at night like a werewolf. Instead of feeling weird, which I guess I should have, I felt invigorated. It was such a primal thing to do.

Most babyfur a I know will drink out of a bottle or a sippy cup. They don't necessarily drink or eat from bowls on the floor. They do things the way that babies & toddlers would do, it just so happens that they are an animal.

It's all about what you like.

If you want to drink out of a bottle. Do it. If you want to drink from a bowl, do that. It's all about what you want / like. If you don't like something or it makes you feel weird, don't do those things.

Most cub / babyfur things I've seen done are actually AB things. Toys, bottles, clothes, diapers, cartoons, coloring books, etc.

Yeah, it's been a little while since I've done an all-out puppy time, but as far as I remember it doesn't feel too weird to me. I guess being leashed (in my own home) just feels kinda natural.

On a side note, I've been eating a little bit of dog food most days, particularly the soft pieces in Kibbles and Bits when I go to feed my one dog. My parents like to scold me for it. :p

Mattew said:
It's all about what you like.

If you want to drink out of a bottle. Do it. If you want to drink from a bowl, do that. It's all about what you want / like. If you don't like something or it makes you feel weird, don't do those things.

Well said, Mattew.

For me, I feel that the Furry fandom is more like anthropomorphic animals doing everything a human would, but they just happen to be animals, but to each their own. I just do baby like things and feel really little. It became comfortable with me in the last 2 years.

Paddedwolf said:
For me, I feel that the Furry fandom is more like anthropomorphic animals doing everything a human would, but they just happen to be animals, but to each their own. I just do baby like things and feel really little. It became comfortable with me in the last 2 years.

Good Thoughts...
I was thinking the same as what you wrote here.

Paddedwolf said:

yeah, thats kinda how i feel too xD. i don't think anthropomorphic beings would be eating out of bowls and stuff like normal animals do, in fact i'd think they'd probably find it degrading o.o.

that being said you could always do something like add a bit of (insert animal here) flare to your mannerisms. .3. lol

I do it playing with my dog, love to pick up the stuffed toys and wag my tail and love to have my head rubbed and sometimes I even go out wearing a harness and collar. the collar to me feels like a necklace

I cant relate to the fur sode but for me my babyside the only thing that felt strange was buying diapers and baby stuff but letting myself go in baby mode has always felt norm to me. Even starting out in it. I did tho used to mess my underwear in the az desert (right outside of town where i lived) and it felt norm and i felt like i was acting my tru self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back