Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first premium diaper you tried?

Default What was the first premium diaper you tried?

Most of us started off with Depends or other store brands, but what was the first premium diaper you ever wore and how did you find out about them?

I will go first. I have always been a diaper lover, but I always thought the only diapers available are what you saw in stores. I wore depends mainly up until my early twenties. Then I one day answered an ad on Craigslist from another diaper lover who wanted to hang out. When we met, he showed me his diaper and it had little bears on it. I was like, "what the heck are those and how can I get some?" It turned out they were bambinos and he let me put one on. I couldn't believe diapers as thick and awesome as these existed. From then on, I started researching diapers online and found tons of different ones.

Now your turn.

Cuddlz front printed, about 3 years ago. It was the first adult nappy I ever tried. It obviously triggered some deeply ingrained sleep reflex, because I immediately drifted off into a lovely sleep.

I have since tried ABU, Bambino, BKN, Aww So Cute, Tykables, Fabine and Rearz. I would still put Cuddlz as one of my top 3.

Bambino Classico. Ordered a sample back in 2008.

I wanted to try some premium brands while in college, but I could only get mail through a PO box and wasn't able to find anyone who would ship to one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first online order was 2 bags of Cushies. They weren't the most premium thing, but they were the most amazing thing I ever had. Arguably the first real premiums I ordered were Bambino Bellisimos. Couldn't even comprehend how thick they were. After drifting on Adisc for a while (which was about 3 years ago) everyone loved Bambino and that's what convinced me. I still order from them occassionally

Tena Slip Maxi plastic backed (may it rest in peace). It was by far the best diaper I ever tried. Any other diaper has refastenable tapes? I haven't tried all of them yet.....

The first order I made was for some m4s and cuddlz I decided on an m4 for my first diaper and loved them. The cuddlz were good too however I haven't gotten any of them for a while.

I'm actually waiting for my very first pack of ABU Little Pawz to arrive right now! Excited is an understatement. I've been using Depends layered with miscellaneous disposable underwear/goodnites for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodniteThief View Post
    I'm actually waiting for my very first pack of ABU Little Pawz to arrive right now! Excited is an understatement. I've been using Depends layered with miscellaneous disposable underwear/goodnites for too long.
    Well your going from the top teir of the bads to the absolute top teir. you're going to love little pawz. I've only had a case for about 3-4 weeks now and I've just got out of my 15th one.

My first premium was the Bambino Teddy. Believe it or not, wearing the first one out of that sample pack was a crappy (no pun intended) experience for me. I didn't use powder and my butt sweat like hell, and it was big on me and I couldn't tape it tight enough. When I finally used the second one it was a more pleasant experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well your going from the top teir of the bads to the absolute top teir. you're going to love little pawz. I've only had a case for about 3-4 weeks now and I've just got out of my 15th one.
    SO excited!

Do you (or anyone else?) have suggestions for any other good ones? I've been looking at Cuddlz, Crinkles, Bambino's, but there are so many.