Molicare super plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Are the purple molicare super pluses really discontinued? I finally got the nerve to try some actual adult diapers instead of using pampers and goodnights with diaper covers. I just finished a bag of small molicares and small abenda S4. The molicares fit perfectly and were great!! I found the S4s wicked because they were cloth, loosened up badly and the rise was too low - I needed an inch high to be able to do them up properly around my hips. Within an hour they would bunch up below my bum and start to rub, and this was with them being dry.

I have now tried the waddlers overnight medium 28-36" and they are a touch too big, I am having to cut off or fold most of the front wing and I have the tapes way in the front (they are about 5 inches apart). It is a little odd because my waist is 26" but my hips and over bum is 32-34" so I should be fitting properly? The rise also means the diaper is way up my back and way over my belly button - not complaining.

What would be other small sized diapers that might work I should try? I have a case of the molicares coming, a M4 sample to check sizing and northshore small. Yup on a binge - thanks painful head ... oh well.

Idont think they are discontinued. i get mine once amonth. 2 boxes of molicare super plus. and 4 boxes of abena L4s. insurance pays for them.

I hope not I loved these diapers.

Well, in a medical supply store near me they removed the Super Plus from their catalogue. When I asked about it they said they were discontinuing them and selling the remaining stock. It's still available though on their website.

Unfortunately these have indeed been discontinued in the UK and I think Europe for about a year or so. I don't know about the rest of the world though.

I sure hope not.. It really seems like all of the good diapers are biting the dust, one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back