Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP ME!!! Finally been caught! OMG! What am I gonna do!!!! :(

Default HELP ME!!! Finally been caught! OMG! What am I gonna do!!!! :(

Help me, please! I'm almost in tears! My dad got home before I did and opened a package he thought was something else and it was an ENTIRE CASE of ABU LittlePawz diapers! He confronted me about it while I was working on something in my room and seemed very concerned. He says its the second time he's found them! Oh my God! I'm having the absolute worst anxiety attack of my entire life right now. My head is pounding, my stomach is in knots, my teeth are chattering, I'm having a hard time breathing and thinking straight. I'm freaked out! He asked me what I needed them for and if I was ok and I just said "I'm fine" and went back to doing what I was doing as if he wasn't there and he left after a few seconds.

Why didn't I just come out and say it? I don't know how many of you come from the South but I am and the people here are usually pretty stuck in their ways of thinking and aren't usually very accepting of people with strange quirks/kinks like this. I'm terrified of the possible fallout. I saved up for a long time for these diapers and now I feel so ashamed I don't even want to look at them! I hate this!

He doesn't seem mad.......I would just be straight up about it. Whatever is going to happen....will happen whether you come out to him or not. He saw what he saw.....so it is better to set the record straight and deal with it then to have him create his own assumptions.

I know. I'm just so scared right now. I've been saving up for 3 months now and now that I have them, I feel disgusted with myself.

Just about everyone has a kink or something that they are into....nothing to be disgusted about. I'm sure he knows you are embarrassed about it....just be honest and open a dialogue. Even if it is only you saying "Sorry you had to find out about it this way...but it is something personal and private that I am dealing with. I am ok and love you."

Wow. Lots of replies here from people who apparently didn't have parents..?

Maybe wait it out. Dads have a way of knowing when they shouldn't ask about things, even though they probably already know the answer. It was more than clear what they were, and he probably didn't investigate further out of self-defense. Lol.

You now have a reason to both fear, and wink-and-nod at your old man.

I wouldn't say anything until he brings it up again.

I agree with tobdy. The longer people tend to sit and stew the more their brain starts to try and fill in the blanks. And often those blanks get filled with anything but the truth. You need to talk to him. Even if it's just to let him know that you are ok, you aren't sick, and it's something personal and private. If he goes from there just try to be rash and explain things best you can. Honestly it doesn't sound like he's angry.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tobdy1986 View Post
    Just about everyone has a kink or something that they are into....nothing to be disgusted about. I'm sure he knows you are embarrassed about it....just be honest and open a dialogue. Even if it is only you saying "Sorry you had to find out about it this way...but it is something personal and private that I am dealing with. I am ok and love you."

I know you are scared right now, you're probably feel better talking to your dad about it. And it will be out in the open.

I live with my son how is a middle, and I have encourage him to always be open with me. He has made some interesting mistakes in his life even have to go to prison for a while. But he is my son and I love him. I would never reject him. And answers the second time your dad to come across your diapers. I don't think he's got rejected you. But right now I suspect he's worried about you.

So to stop things excavating I would encourage you to have a chat with your dad.

He will probably have questions for you. Be as honest as you can.

At least this way both of you will be able to sleep tonight.

And we are hear for you.

Sisi

You guys are dumb. Since when has "personal and private" ever worked with a parent, and resulted in zero followup questions and action?

Quote Originally Posted by Trisy View Post
    Wow. Lots of replies here from people who apparently didn't have parents..?

Maybe wait it out. Dads have a way of knowing when they shouldn't ask about things, even though they probably already know the answer. It was more than clear what they were, and he probably didn't investigate further out of self-defense. Lol.

You now have a reason to both fear, and wink-and-nod at your old man.

I wouldn't say anything until he brings it up again.
    Um.....dad already knows and wants to talk about it and already tried. Above and beyond that....it is not the first time, which would lead any conscious parent to realize that this is an ongoing thing. GND obviously lives at home and will probably order again so why not keep future deliveries from causing more issues and fix the problem now. It seems to be an adult solution. They weren't medical diapers...they were printed....so the idea of it being played off as a medical need or precaution is already out the window. If you want them to respect you and your privacy....it seems like now is a good time to earn that respect.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are dumb. Since when has "personal and private" ever worked with a parent, and resulted in zero followup questions and action?
    But hiding it and being sneaky is a logical solution after being busted.....right. *rolls eyes*

There going to be followup question anyway and there always consequences to actions.
    Personally I would have open and honest. Then and answered questions.

That being said gnd567 is the only one that can decide what he's going to do. As he is the best one to judge his familys reactions to his lifestyle.