Status
Not open for further replies.

tobdy1986

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I typically frequent the 4 different thrift shops around my job (2 goodwills, 1 salvation army, and 1 Community Aid) looking for random treasures and of course...hoping for a diaper score. Well today was that once in a lifetime score! I found 2 packs of unopened REARZ Safari diapers for $5.99 each (obviously didn't know what they had). The store was packed because it was sale day. I ended up buying a cheap fleece so that I could cover them up in my cart while waiting in line ($1.50 wasted...but worth it) I hadn't even looked at the size because I figured I would sell them if they didn't fit and I didn't want to spend too much time gawking at them. lol Got to the register and they were 50% off....so I only paid 2.99 a pack. Asked for them to be put in a big bag and left. Once I got to the car I looked and they are XL!!!!!!! A little bigger than my needs but I'm still stoked. Can't wait to get home and try them out.

Look at you!! Congrats!! Our local goodwill gets a stock of adult diapers every once and a while and bed wetting pads too! I always get so excited and buy everything lol! One time I had like 6 packs in my basket!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them...but I didn't even care who was looking I scooped them up so fast. lol

You do realise this means there must be another ABDL near to where you live, right?

I'm in sales and on the road a lot so I try to stop by Goodwills whenever I can while on my route. I have never had any luck finding anything but cloth backed diapers there. I hate cloth backed so I don't even bother buying them. I would even be stoked with a cheap bag of depends protection with tabs since they are plastic backed. One day....

CookieMonstah said:
You do realise this means there must be another ABDL near to where you live, right?

I can't think of any happy reasons for two bags of expensive diapers to end up in the thrift store though. Either someone purged, they moved and could not take them with them or died.

ABDLs are a lot more common than most of us would believe. We hide and a wary about meeting others.

WildRoseBaby said:
I can't think of any happy reasons for two bags of expensive diapers to end up in the thrift store though. Either someone purged, they moved and could not take them with them or died.

ABDLs are a lot more common than most of us would believe. We hide and a wary about meeting others.

Yeah. I had all of those thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:

There are quite a few

On a side note...there were a bunch of more medical looking diapers there too...that may be from the same stash. I might go back tomorrow and double check. I'll keep everyone posted on what I find. :)

Parents must have confiscated somebody's stash and donated it thinking they were for legit ic use.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

tobdy1986 said:
Well today was that once in a lifetime score! I found 2 packs of unopened REARZ Safari diapers for $5.99 each

wow....

Congrats man,nice score!.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That would be such a rush to find & buy those in the wild.. congratulations!

Cloud said:
That would be such a rush to find & buy those in the wild.. congratulations!

It really was. I couldn't believe my eyes and my heart was pounding the whole way to the check out line.

I never have any luck with thrift stores

So....I went back today over my lunch break and there was another pack. The sale was over so I had to pay full price ($5.99) but it was so worth it. I'm wondering if they had a huge stockpile donated and are only circulating a few packs on the shelf at a time. I am going to go back tomorrow and if there are more...I will scoop them up and speak with someone there about buying all they have. There were also a bunch of medical brand breathable briefs as well....but I wasn't really interested in those.

Out of curiosity, what city was this in?

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Out of curiosity, what city was this in?

Mechanicsburg PA

I've very rarely found decent diapers in s thrifty store. Congrats! This is probably the find of a lifetime, like a hole in one. It'll keep you going back for years. Cheers for the binge purge cycle.

I went back today and it appears that there are no more. I'll give it a few days and try my luck again. lol

Its like the slot machines closest to the door that pay out more than the others. This will be an epic spot since it has payed out dividends allready.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That's AWESOME!!! I can't find anything even close in quality when I look... Depending on the price... I may be interested... especially if there happen to be any less than XL but not small... PM maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back