Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Solid Gold Thrift Store Score!!!!!

Wink Solid Gold Thrift Store Score!!!!!

I typically frequent the 4 different thrift shops around my job (2 goodwills, 1 salvation army, and 1 Community Aid) looking for random treasures and of course...hoping for a diaper score. Well today was that once in a lifetime score! I found 2 packs of unopened REARZ Safari diapers for $5.99 each (obviously didn't know what they had). The store was packed because it was sale day. I ended up buying a cheap fleece so that I could cover them up in my cart while waiting in line ($1.50 wasted...but worth it) I hadn't even looked at the size because I figured I would sell them if they didn't fit and I didn't want to spend too much time gawking at them. lol Got to the register and they were 50% off....so I only paid 2.99 a pack. Asked for them to be put in a big bag and left. Once I got to the car I looked and they are XL!!!!!!! A little bigger than my needs but I'm still stoked. Can't wait to get home and try them out.

Look at you!! Congrats!! Our local goodwill gets a stock of adult diapers every once and a while and bed wetting pads too! I always get so excited and buy everything lol! One time I had like 6 packs in my basket!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them...but I didn't even care who was looking I scooped them up so fast. lol

You do realise this means there must be another ABDL near to where you live, right?

I'm in sales and on the road a lot so I try to stop by Goodwills whenever I can while on my route. I have never had any luck finding anything but cloth backed diapers there. I hate cloth backed so I don't even bother buying them. I would even be stoked with a cheap bag of depends protection with tabs since they are plastic backed. One day....

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    You do realise this means there must be another ABDL near to where you live, right?
    I can't think of any happy reasons for two bags of expensive diapers to end up in the thrift store though. Either someone purged, they moved and could not take them with them or died.

ABDLs are a lot more common than most of us would believe. We hide and a wary about meeting others.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    I can't think of any happy reasons for two bags of expensive diapers to end up in the thrift store though. Either someone purged, they moved and could not take them with them or died.

ABDLs are a lot more common than most of us would believe. We hide and a wary about meeting others.
    Yeah. I had all of those thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    There are quite a few

On a side note...there were a bunch of more medical looking diapers there too...that may be from the same stash. I might go back tomorrow and double check. I'll keep everyone posted on what I find.

Parents must have confiscated somebody's stash and donated it thinking they were for legit ic use.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tobdy1986 View Post
    Well today was that once in a lifetime score! I found 2 packs of unopened REARZ Safari diapers for $5.99 each
    wow....

Congrats man,nice score!.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk