Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incontinance Beeak Through!!

Default Incontinance Beeak Through!!

A break through!

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for fun since Decemeber to help with anxiety in lieu of taking Xanax. Well, just before March if I remember correctly, I started wetting through my sleep. Shortly after that gradually lost control of everything. As this has always been a fantasy of mine, reality hits you when it comes to life.

I went to the dr on Monday and gave me tips and some solutions to try to narrow the problem until my urologist appointment next week. I tried them with not much success. This morning it came to me to try taking Xanax to see what happeneds. Holy shit, I have control! I'm able to hold urine! Haven't had the urge for 2 yet but I'm hoping that turns out to be the same case.

I called my dr this morning to tell him this and only got to the nurse. She said she'll relay the info to dr and he'll get back to me. I'll probably end up canceling my urologist appointment for next week.

Has anyone ever had that experience? Now I now it's just mental. Now that I think I have full control again, looking back on the past 4 weeks of temporary incontenace, I already miss it! Now I'm thinking I have a "in" to wear diapers full time. I definitely don't want to be on Xanax. I took one this morning and I feel like a zombie and I plan on taking 2 more today as prescribed to see if I continue keeping control

Any thoughts??

Well that's a huge relief. Physical root causes for that kind of problem could have been really serious.

I prefer diapers over medication, and my girlfriend feels the same way and is ok with my choice of diapers.

It's the anticholinergic in the Xanax, which is what's helping with your retention. I believe they've changed the formulation due to abuse, and as such, have upped the anticholinergic content, which is somewhat undesirable as far as "recreational" use goes.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    I prefer diapers over medication, and my girlfriend feels the same way and is ok with my choice of diapers.
    Same here. I'd rather wet my self than suffer the side effects of the meds offered by my Doctor to try and cure my incontinence and enuresis. They din't help much any way. I now just wear a nappy all the time and get on with life. To be honest I don't find being in nappies a problem.

So far I'm on Xanax #2 and I have complete control. I'll stop after this one to see what happens if I go back to no control.

For what it's worth, I'd suggest keeping the urologist appointment if it's only a week away. This has all been pretty unusual and is worth talking to an expert about, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    For what it's worth, I'd suggest keeping the urologist appointment if it's only a week away. This has all been pretty unusual and is worth talking to an expert about, imo.
    Not unusual at all, as I described above. Read about anticholinergics.

Hurray for having answers! And learning something new.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Trisy View Post
    Not unusual at all, as I described above. Read about anticholinergics.
    It's not the drug that is being regarded as unusual, it is the OP's need for them. It is for this reason I'd agree with the poster you've quoted. If the OP needs the drug to function normally, he should follow through to find out why.