• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Haaai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoZ13

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
hello ^//w//^ this is my first post on here and im really excited!!!!!

Hello JojoZ13 and welcome to the group.

We are glad you made your first post. However, so that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about your self such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

oh okay! well im very shy, loyal, and creative. i put my heart and soul into my friends but sadly most of my friends leave me heartbroken. im kinda fragile and care a little too much about my friends. i treat them as family and losing one is like losing a family member. anyway, I love playing video games and im a HUUUUUUGE DC comics fan. Im also an artist and dream of my art being known. im an AB and have been for all my life but sadly I live with my dad so I have to keep it super secret. my parents divorced when I was born so now im with my dad. I may have severe depression and PTSD but that's another story XD im sorry is this too much info?

JojoZ13 said:
oh okay! well im very shy, loyal, and creative. i put my heart and soul into my friends but sadly most of my friends leave me heartbroken. im kinda fragile and care a little too much about my friends. i treat them as family and losing one is like losing a family member. anyway, I love playing video games and im a HUUUUUUGE DC comics fan. Im also an artist and dream of my art being known. im an AB and have been for all my life but sadly I live with my dad so I have to keep it super secret. my parents divorced when I was born so now im with my dad. I may have severe depression and PTSD but that's another story XD im sorry is this too much info?

Hi and welcome to the site. No, that's not too much information. We're actually a support site first, and everything else follows. I'm sorry you have to deal with depression and PTSD. You'll find you're not along on this site. We talk about a lot of things in the treads, mostly diapers but also personal problems and depression. We become sort of a family and give each other some words of encouragement. It's a great site and I think you'll be glad you made a membership.

When I was younger, I read a ton of comics, that and MAD Magazine..haha. I still think the plot lines of comics are fascinating. It's its own art form.

hehe thank you! I really hope I can make lots of friends on here and maybe even find a mommy for me and a daddy for my friend <3 and I remember readin MAD a lot too, I usually only looked at the art because I liked the different styles. but my heart belongs with DC comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back