Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: petition for adult / teen pampers line

babydiaper24

Default petition for adult / teen pampers line

I feel that AB/DL and incontinence people should make petition for adult / teen have P&G make diaper like pampers with out print becuase adult bands do not give same protection as baby line does.Who willing to sign it and help choose what to say in it I feel with enougn Signatures that may make them .
    Last edited by babydiaper24; 03-Mar-2009 at 09:38.

I doubt any number of signatures will convince them to do it. I'm sure these companies are well aware of the ABDL community and are not going to make "Adult baby diapers." However, Pampers are made by P&G who used to make Attends until PaperPak bought them.

Adult diapers are quite a bit different than baby diapers, also. Just making a baby diaper in adult sizes would not work, as adults are proportioned differently.

Yeah I agree, I don't think a few hundred fetishists are going to make a massive corporation manufacture "Adult Baby" Diapers. There just isn't that much demand.

BTW: Have you looked at Bambino's? Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    I know they're expensive, but I reckon some new ABDL product manufacturers are going to come into business in the next two years. The economy may be going to hell, but fetishes never die, amirite?

babydiaper24

I'm not say make adult baby diaper just make diaper got the same protection as baby has witch alot adult brand don't that why say should send petition P&G .

Asking them make diaper like pampers with out baby prints but have same quilty and protection as pampers they can even do 3 taps if that like just along it works.

sorry word wrong in the first post

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    I doubt any number of signatures will convince them to do it. I'm sure these companies are well aware of the ABDL community and are not going to make "Adult baby diapers." However, Pampers are made by P&G who used to make Attends until PaperPak bought them.

Adult diapers are quite a bit different than baby diapers, also. Just making a baby diaper in adult sizes would not work, as adults are proportioned differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussic_aux View Post
    Yeah I agree, I don't think a few hundred fetishists are going to make a massive corporation manufacture "Adult Baby" Diapers. There just isn't that much demand.

I reckon some new ABDL product manufacturers are going to come into business in the next two years. The economy may be going to hell, but fetishes never die, amirite?
    Hmm.

It's interesting that on the back of one post briefly mentioning (very valid) reasons why successful adult diapers are not just big baby diapers, comes a post listing the audience and opposition to a better product.

Three words that could make us exceptionally wealthy and happy, had we the capital to make the investment (much lower now, thanks to the Economy of Doom):

Co-op Diaper Factory.

Think about it:
    • "De-bulking machine?" Bye-bye!
    • A few lines from regular to exotic.
    • Even "24/7, my bladder is busted" diapers could make life somewhat more ... livable.
    • "Guest artists" on-site to provide neat appliques and the like.

I am just messing around here, but I actually *do* think that the third item, above, is important. Something that is a necessary and permanent part of one's life should be as unobtrusive, simple, and effective as possible. For instance, while I don't have diabetes, I am really proud of companies that have made blood-sugar monitors faster, easier, less painful and simpler to use (and in 6 colors!). There is a market, to be sure, but there is also the ideal I carry that says some things must be undertaken for no other reason than giving to the human experience.
    Last edited by h3g3l; 03-Mar-2009 at 19:26.

Darkfinn

Three words...

It'll, never, happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Three words...

It'll, never, happen.
    Never say never :P

ADISC Brand diapers would be epic

Abena x-plus and dry 24/7 are pretty damn good diapers. Hell I think X-plus is better then baby diapers anyways. I mean if you could compare them within the same size and whatnot.

Let's make one of those petitions on those petitions sites that don't matter at all!

Even if we made a petition that actually wasn't worthless, I doubt it would ever happen. That's false hope there.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Let's make one of those petitions on those petitions sites that don't matter at all!
    ^ That is true. Most online petitions accomplish nothing; even with a thousand signatures. It just doesn't seem to carry as much weight as a handwritten list of names. Besides, unless your connected, getting support for something like this would be hard. If you chose to email it to random people (Care2 does this I think) they may not take it seriously. Imagine a bunch of random people getting, "Hey, have you ever wanted to wear giant baby diapers? Then sign today!".

If you start one, I'll support you. I am dying to see what happens.