Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was messaging my mom for advice and my computer send a diaper pic to her. I think I'm really screwed here. As far as I know she has no idea I'm abdl. Now she might now I'm trying to play it off, but I don't know if it'll work

I was looking up something and was doing a copy paste thing and it pasted a diaper pic instead of the word.

Out of curiosity, what did your mom say and how are you trying to play it off. Was it an AB pic you sent?

Oh man, worst typo ever I guess you could say.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Out of curiosity, what did your mom say and how are you trying to play it off. Was it an AB pic you sent?

I told her my computer is being weird and that I had no idea where the picture came from. Currently my laptop is really aged, so it shouldn't be too hard to believe. It was a diaper art pic. She didn't say anything about it.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I told her my computer is being weird and that I had no idea where the picture came from. Currently my laptop is really aged, so it shouldn't be too hard to believe. It was a diaper art pic. She didn't say anything about it.

That is one of those excuses that seem so hard to believe for me because I know so much about how computers work lol. XD An image coming out of no where, is literally impossible. Well, unless someone was hacking you and messing with you.

With that said, good job, and hope she bought it. I would suggest being a tad bit more careful next time, but I am sure you already know that with how fast your heart must be beating lol.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I was looking up something and was doing a copy paste thing and it pasted a diaper pic instead of the word.

I do public presentations from the stage routinely and this is my worst nightmare pretty much. Ugh. Sorry.

I did something far worse. I ordered some very baby looking plastic pants from Fetware, and for some strange reason, they were sent to my adult daughter's house instead of mine. They must have picked up on our computer address book, maybe something connected to Amazon? Anyway, she had two very young children at the time, one in diapers. We of course got the horrible phone call, her saying, "You'll never guess what I got in the mail?"

So here's the stupid story I spun. My wife and I said that it wasn't our order...obviously.....that they must have sent it to the wrong address, but if they would return them to us, we would send them back so that they would take the charge off our credit card. Whether she believed this or not, I'll never know. I just remember her saying that they appeared to be the biggest plastic pants she had ever seen, since she had only seen real baby sized diapers. Sigh.................!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that, Dark Baby. Honestly, the concept of a diaper fetish is so foreign to most people that she probably didn't think twice about it. Hopefully she just shrugs it off as a random image.

cm90210 said:
I do public presentations from the stage routinely and this is my worst nightmare pretty much. Ugh. Sorry.

Holy crap, no doubt! I'm terrified of someone looking over my shoulder when a DL picture is pulled up on my desktop. Can't imagine what my reaction would be if it happened in public...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back