How can you tell when someone is peeing in their diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi

I was just wondering if there are signs you can notice when someone is peeing in their diaper. ....perhaps people can tell I am peeing in front of them.

R

Don’t about you, but with kids standing still with a distance stare is often a sign something is happening in their diaper.

If people don't know you aren't wearing a diaper then they won't have a clue that you're peeing unless it's quiet and you can hear the sound. I've done it in front of people before and they never know

Half closed eyes and smile.:eek:

I do it all the time in stores. Ill be stopped or in the checkout line. Wearing premium diapers you can't hear a thing.
I still look around like I'm still shopping. No one is the wiser.

Most people have "tells" of some kind but the other person needs to 1. know you wear and use 2. Know you well enough and be around you enough to associate your "tell" with using your diaper, so unless somebody has these building blocks of knowledge about you ,you have nothing to worry about.
"So enjoy the go" its al good.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've gotten to the point where I can wet while having a conversation. I may have a tell... But only time will tell if I have one!

Some people have a "pee face" that gives it away. Though if you're aware of it you can suppress it and just act normally. In a non-premium diaper, the main tells will be sound and possibly a slight scent.

look for the lines or paw prints to disappear from the diaper :p

I have been able to walk and pee at the same time. Took me a very long time to get that point.

if you just keep talking or walking or what ever you were doing no one will ever know.

I have no idea if anyone knows when I am peeing in my nappy but I do it all the time in all situations and no one has ever commented.

As long as you don't make a face and you're not in such a quiet place they could hear you wetting I don't think anyone can actually tell. It's really not on most ppl's minds

if I ever make a pee face and someone asks what's wrong I say I just remembered something I forgot

Has that happened then, Soaked?

rbw1 said:
Has that happened then, Soaked?

that I made a face? Sure it has...sometimes you can't help but look surprised or uncomfortable. But nobody really jumps to the conclusion that you're peeing

it's easy to play it off

I notice that mostly it's the smell, which, even in Bambinos, fades quickly, but is still noticeable for about 5 minutes, maybe more. It's not a straight wet (pee) smell, but those of you who are familiar with wet Bellissimos will know what I mean.

I sit next to my coworkers in a training classroom, and so far, no one has really given any indication that they've noticed.. But, my control has gotten to the point where even if my first reaction is to pull back, I basically just have a slow, steady stream until I'm empty.. No obvious ten-mile stare.

Trisy said:
my control has gotten to the point where even if my first reaction is to pull back, I basically just have a slow, steady stream until I'm empty.. No obvious ten-mile stare.

This exactly.

Something not mentioned yet, be aware of post micturition shivers!

Monkeypuzzler said:
Something not mentioned yet, be aware of post micturition shivers!

Lol, yes! Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back