Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have been thinking of Having Naps again but the Thing is i get Around 8-9 Hours of sleep Most nights now, should i have a nap? Yay Or nay?

If you feel like it then go ahead. You may find you need less sleep at night and can actually be more productive in the early morning. I suppose that getting up early is also good for clandestine diaper shopping.

Angelic said:
I have been thinking of Having Naps again but the Thing is i get Around 8-9 Hours of sleep Most nights now, should i have a nap? Yay Or nay?

Hi Angelic.

We are all different. But I found as I accepted my Toddler hood. I went through some changes (not the diaper kind. Hee, hee.)
One of them is I needed moor sleep.
So now I have naps. And they really help me. Just don't nap to log as then it will effect your sleep.

Just like a pacifier you need to suck it and see.

If you need a nap take one. Listen to your body

I Took one Even though i had Around 9 Hours of sleep and i Fell asleep for a Little bit, Naps just feel like something i should have Cuz in am alittle.

They say that if you do nap, you should only nap for 20 min or so. If I nap for longer I feel gross.

nap if you feel you need to, but if you're getting 9 hours at night you shouldn't be tired out!

Im not tired als much , i just go . Im 18 is that a Faktor in anything?

I know I take naps sometimes during the day, as for whether it is a factor or not, I guess it depends on the person, really Still I guess it also depends on the fact that I get up at 5 am every morning, but I digress.

I like to nap for about an hour, I wake up naturally after that, then I only need about 7 hours at night and I feel wonderful in the morning.

Daddy had to set rules with my naps because I am a grumpy pants after them. I have to be able to get one hour, no more no less. Also, it has to be before 2pm.

I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep at night and I usually take naps mostly due to being tired. If I get less or more sleep than I usually get I am wide awake and I still take naps (especially when I am being little) and they usually last about 30-60 minuets.

I love napping on my days off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back