Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naps

Default Naps

I have been thinking of Having Naps again but the Thing is i get Around 8-9 Hours of sleep Most nights now, should i have a nap? Yay Or nay?

If you feel like it then go ahead. You may find you need less sleep at night and can actually be more productive in the early morning. I suppose that getting up early is also good for clandestine diaper shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I have been thinking of Having Naps again but the Thing is i get Around 8-9 Hours of sleep Most nights now, should i have a nap? Yay Or nay?

Hi Angelic.

We are all different. But I found as I accepted my Toddler hood. I went through some changes (not the diaper kind. Hee, hee.)
    One of them is I needed moor sleep.
    So now I have naps. And they really help me. Just don't nap to log as then it will effect your sleep.

Just like a pacifier you need to suck it and see.

If you need a nap take one. Listen to your body

I Took one Even though i had Around 9 Hours of sleep and i Fell asleep for a Little bit, Naps just feel like something i should have Cuz in am alittle.

They say that if you do nap, you should only nap for 20 min or so. If I nap for longer I feel gross.

nap if you feel you need to, but if you're getting 9 hours at night you shouldn't be tired out!

Im not tired als much , i just go . Im 18 is that a Faktor in anything?

I know I take naps sometimes during the day, as for whether it is a factor or not, I guess it depends on the person, really Still I guess it also depends on the fact that I get up at 5 am every morning, but I digress.

I like to nap for about an hour, I wake up naturally after that, then I only need about 7 hours at night and I feel wonderful in the morning.