Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was thinking of trying Baby food, i have already Bought Cow and Gate Rice pudding, Ellas kitchen banana, apricot and Baby Rice smoothie and Some Finger foods mini Cheese Breadsticks in a Mickey Mouse tub and also a Baby Bowl and Plage with a monkey. What British Baby Food Brands Are tasty. I was always on Homemade and Barley on jars. The Baby foods Are for snacks Or Pudding. Cant wait to Try them, yum!, i Hope!

I tried baby food one time. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't thrilling enough to me to encourage me to do it again.

Just had my First Baby Snack, cashews with the mini breadsticks. image.jpg Dont sorry i had a Lot more than that. I Love breadsticks, i always has breadsticks as a toddler.

I like the sweet stuff from Cow & Gate, never tried savoury, I've had rice pudding and apple and banana but nothing else

I just had a Cow and Gate Rice Pudding yum! I Love Rice Pudding!

I have not tried "baby food" as part of my DL. However I did taste Gerber's green beans when my 6 month old son would not eat it.

I could have been arrested for torture!!!!

That stuff was GROSS!

egor said:
I have not tried "baby food" as part of my DL. However I did taste Gerber's green beans when my 6 month old son would not eat it.

I could have been arrested for torture!!!!

That stuff was GROSS!

hahhahha, this comment is great!!!

edit: hey Angelic, if you come to sweden, take a huge suitcase with you and totally fill it up with swedish baby food - it is awesome, semper is the best ever YUMMY!!!

Definatly Try it!

It's fun. I've done formula (blech) and a number of vegetables and other offerings and some of the rice cereals (not much different than adult hot breakfast other than a finer consistency). Have some fun shopping and trying them. Not too expensive either.

I've posted earlier about this but I have started making my own. I have an immersion blender that has become my best friend, rice cereal blended with bananas until smooth is probably my favorite. Another easy one that is a savory meal is frozen vegetable lasagna blended using chicken broth to thin it out when needed. There are tons of baby food recipes out there that are both sweet and savory and you can ramp them up with spices and salt for an adult palate pretty easily. Also to make them a more adult portion size. Try to always have some apple juice (sweet dishes), milk (cereal dishes) and chicken broth (savory dishes) around to make things smoother with the blender.

My next purchase is going to be a magic bullet. I think that it will take me leaps and bounds with my baby food adventures.

LittleAndrea has a good idea, making your own. I might consider that. In my opinion anything sweet like fruits are good, veggies especially green ones are yucky!! However, maybe if you blend up your own veggies it would be better. Hmmm....

Baby food is gross! I'm too much of a food lover to have another bite of it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back