Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 2 months and currently I wear only occasionally.I have been running low on my stash.I use tissue papers and absorbent washable clothes as boosters inside my diaper.They become wet quite easily(I enjoy the feeling though).When they do I just change them or let them dry a bit before wetting again.I have been following this routine to stay in diapers 24/7 and using a diaper longer.

I have been wondering how would sponges do in this case.Peeing a bit,Rinsing it dry in the toilet from time to time when full and keep repeating the process.I think I can pass more than a month with just a single diaper with this process.Is this a good idea? Can I start leading a 24/7 life with this?

Please,give me your opinions and advises in this matter.Thanks in advance :)

You might be be better off with something like a microfiber cloth. They're used in cloth diapers as boosters. I think that might be less likely to squeeze all the liquid out when pressure is applied, eg. sitting down. You can buy them at Walmart or the like for pretty cheap.

If you're really short on cash, though, give it a shot! The only way you'll know how well it works, is to see how well it works!

Yeah... I'm kinda doubtful you're gonna make a diaper last a month that way. Unless you're peeing so little at a time that it doesn't soak through the sponge to the diaper, do you really want to wear a smelly pissy diaper for a month?

I agree with Kimba. The pee will soak right through what ever your using as a booster and get the diaper wet once that happens is just a matter of time before the pee starts breaking down. When I first tried diapers I sort of improvised them. I used 3 pairs of briefs a towel and a plastic trash bag. Put on the first pair of briefs, pull the second pair on just about knee high, fold the towel accordingly and lay it in the second pair and pull it up. Now take the plastic bag and poke two leg holes with your finger and stretch them out. Avoid holes near the seam of the bag or it may rip. Pull the bag on like plastic pants, it helps to roll it up your legs. Pull on the last pair of briefs. Now your almost done but you probably have the plastic bag up to your nipples, roll it down and tuck it into the first pair of briefs.

I used that system for years until I worked of the nerve to go buy some depends from the store :SHOCKED: I wore my homemade diaper everywhere. As the plastic gets warm and wet the noise is really reduced and if you have a messy accident the mess is usually contained in the first pair of brief.

Sorry for the long post. I hope this helps.

You might want to invest in a cloth diaper or two.

Adiba said:
Hello! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 2 months and currently I wear only occasionally.I have been running low on my stash.I use tissue papers and absorbent washable clothes as boosters inside my diaper.They become wet quite easily(I enjoy the feeling though).When they do I just change them or let them dry a bit before wetting again.I have been following this routine to stay in diapers 24/7 and using a diaper longer.

I have been wondering how would sponges do in this case.Peeing a bit,Rinsing it dry in the toilet from time to time when full and keep repeating the process.I think I can pass more than a month with just a single diaper with this process.Is this a good idea? Can I start leading a 24/7 life with this?

Please,give me your opinions and advises in this matter.Thanks in advance :)

Are you serious? Is this for real?

No not a good idea, number 1 reason, it's a sponge, with little pressure, liquids will easily be squeezed out. Not very practical.

It's a haven for bacteria.

You'll never be able to thoroughly clean it. It will be very nasty.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You could clean the sponge by microwaving it.
But the thought of urinating in something i reheat food in is unappealing at best.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back