• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeRayGun

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey everybody... this is Coffee Ray Gun :)(coming back to this after finishing... I wrote a book on myself :sweatdrop:). If I were to describe my personality in a few words... I'd say I'm calm, patient, and quiet. I normally add accepting to that list, but I'm guessing that's a commonality among most members here.

I'm here because I want to interact with the community more. I've been slowly ramping up my courage after years of reading AB/DL stories and following AB/DL artists, and after a little time on the AB/DL MUD I'm feeling very comfortable talking about this. After a long time of lurking, Haziim, a guy I'm with a lot on the MUD, helped me to actually consider joining and posting. I'm a mix of interests... I'm definitely a AB and a DL, and I definitely lean towards being a sissy, but it's not an all-the-time thing (well, I'm not sure what it is, but I enjoy being a little girl just as much as being a little boy!) Not sure if that was too much information... but it's me :).

I'm a sophomore currently in community college and am making the very hard decision of which university to transfer to. My dream is to be a writer... I want nothing more than to just write and make an OK amount of money, at least enough to move to Seattle. I spend a whole lot of my free time playing video games... and becoming a video game critic would be awesome, but that's such a hard field to get into. I love great stories, and will consume them in whatever form they're in. I'm sure I'm not unique when I say I listen to music... but I do listen to a lot of it :D. I'm quite interested and passionate about politics... but I won't bring that discussion here. I work a boring job at a movie theatre, and I can't wait to find something more fun, or at least not mind-numbing.

I'll probably continue to lurk... only now I have an account :). I've barely worn any diapers (just some terrible ones I got from Walgreens, and I haven't even worn that many of them) so I don't feel like I have much to add. I just hope by reading experiences that other people like me have I'll know more what to expect when I can finally start having my own experiences.

Reactions: egor
CoffeeRayGun said:
Hey everybody... this is Coffee Ray Gun :)(coming back to this after finishing... I wrote a book on myself :sweatdrop:). If I were to describe my personality in a few words... I'd say I'm calm, patient, and quiet. I normally add accepting to that list, but I'm guessing that's a commonality among most members here.

I'm here because I want to interact with the community more. I've been slowly ramping up my courage after years of reading AB/DL stories and following AB/DL artists, and after a little time on the AB/DL MUD I'm feeling very comfortable talking about this. After a long time of lurking, Haziim, a guy I'm with a lot on the MUD, helped me to actually consider joining and posting. I'm a mix of interests... I'm definitely a AB and a DL, and I definitely lean towards being a sissy, but it's not an all-the-time thing (well, I'm not sure what it is, but I enjoy being a little girl just as much as being a little boy!) Not sure if that was too much information... but it's me :).

I'm a sophomore currently in community college and am making the very hard decision of which university to transfer to. My dream is to be a writer... I want nothing more than to just write and make an OK amount of money, at least enough to move to Seattle. I spend a whole lot of my free time playing video games... and becoming a video game critic would be awesome, but that's such a hard field to get into. I love great stories, and will consume them in whatever form they're in. I'm sure I'm not unique when I say I listen to music... but I do listen to a lot of it :D. I'm quite interested and passionate about politics... but I won't bring that discussion here. I work a boring job at a movie theatre, and I can't wait to find something more fun, or at least not mind-numbing.

I'll probably continue to lurk... only now I have an account :). I've barely worn any diapers (just some terrible ones I got from Walgreens, and I haven't even worn that many of them) so I don't feel like I have much to add. I just hope by reading experiences that other people like me have I'll know more what to expect when I can finally start having my own experiences.

Hello CoffeeRaygun and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello and great introduction. Though I'm a professional musician, I also enjoy writing. I have a self published novel on Kindle, and several short stories on this site. I enjoy writing in the horror/scary genre.

dogboy said:
Hello and great introduction. Though I'm a professional musician, I also enjoy writing. I have a self published novel on Kindle, and several short stories on this site. I enjoy writing in the horror/scary genre.

That's so cool... I'd definitely love to start writing more and get something good enough to be on Kindle. I get so burnt out on the boring research papers for school it's hard to get motivated to write anything more.

CoffeeRayGun said:
That's so cool... I'd definitely love to start writing more and get something good enough to be on Kindle. I get so burnt out on the boring research papers for school it's hard to get motivated to write anything more.

Yes, there's a world of difference between research papers and creative writing. I got started writing years ago when I was in college. I wrote poetry in part as a catharsis, helping me deal with the pressures of being a student as well as some emotional problems. Writing poetry is good discipline for writing because it makes you search for alternative words, and it forces you to consider how words can rhythmically flow into sentences. If you've read "The Great Gatsby" you can get a feel for the beauty of words and the rhythmic flow in so many of his sentences. I love his imagery, and writing poetry really helps with that.

dogboy said:
Yes, there's a world of difference between research papers and creative writing. I got started writing years ago when I was in college. I wrote poetry in part as a catharsis, helping me deal with the pressures of being a student as well as some emotional problems. Writing poetry is good discipline for writing because it makes you search for alternative words, and it forces you to consider how words can rhythmically flow into sentences. If you've read "The Great Gatsby" you can get a feel for the beauty of words and the rhythmic flow in so many of his sentences. I love his imagery, and writing poetry really helps with that.

I haven't, but I'll totally try finding some time to check it out. I've never even tried writing poetry, so maybe once I'm not bogged down this assignments I'll take some time for that.

Welcome CoffeeRayGun! I think you will like the forums here, and will fit right in. My suggestion, depending on your privacy situation, would be to save up some money and buy a package of premium diapers such as ABU or Bambino. Although expensive, these are well worth it if you want an enjoyable diaper experience.

Regarding writing, have you written any stories? What genre do you like to write? I've dabbled a little bit with some age regression stories, but those are hardly publishable.

Jump in and start posting in the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Welcome CoffeeRayGun! I think you will like the forums here, and will fit right in. My suggestion, depending on your privacy situation, would be to save up some money and buy a package of premium diapers such as ABU or Bambino. Although expensive, these are well worth it if you want an enjoyable diaper experience.

Regarding writing, have you written any stories? What genre do you like to write? I've dabbled a little bit with some age regression stories, but those are hardly publishable.

Jump in and start posting in the forums.

That's definitely the issue, privacy. As soon as I can move out you bet I'll be buying some nice premium diapers.

I've written only what I have for school, which is only part of a screenplay and not much else (creative writing at least). I loved every second I've been able to write creatively, and I'd really love to write some AB or sissy stories but it's so hard to find the perfect story. I just need to hunker down with something and write, I feel like I'd do so much better with requests or commissions but I actually need an audience for that xD. It's hard to say what I like to write, but I definitely enjoy writing smaller, more compact stories and I love sci-fi, a good mystery, and not-so-happy endings (For any sissy/AB stories my endings would certainly be very happy though :3). As I've mentioned, research and school papers burn me out so fast and I feel guilty writing anything else if I still have school to do.

I took a creative writing course when I was in college and it was the most fun course I ever took. If you have the opportunity, I would strongly recommend that. It's s lot of fun, but you also learn techniques for writing good stories. You will also have assignments and deadlines! Having a deadline to write something really helped me "write" rather than talk about writing.

Little2Roo said:
I took a creative writing course when I was in college and it was the most fun course I ever took. If you have the opportunity, I would strongly recommend that. It's s lot of fun, but you also learn techniques for writing good stories. You will also have assignments and deadlines! Having a deadline to write something really helped me "write" rather than talk about writing.

Yeah, I'm taking one this summer :). Super excited, I think the deadlines will really help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back