Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
They fit but Are not absorbant. I have come up with an idea to buy Some Tena Pads to go in the diapers and putting tissue under the pad for my absorbantacy. Any suggestions?

Angelic said:
They fit but Are not absorbant. I have come up with an idea to buy Some Tena Pads to go in the diapers and putting tissue under the pad for my absorbantacy. Any suggestions?

Get GoodNites true-fit pads, they will work nicely, I'm using theses as boosters for awhile now in regular GoodNites and they work really well, theses pads are just boosters that have 0 waterproof layers on them so they will work directly, no need to modify or add anything, just place it down, I would suggest you put them higher in the front, they will catch the overflow quickly,

use two of them, and pucture holes into the first diaper on the inside so it can leak into the second. I do this using this tool because it makes it quick, http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Leath...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 but you could also just use a knife or scissors, but when you have pinholes you don't loose all the padding from big holes.

When I do this though, I am also wearing a certainty diaper on the outside, I don't know what your experience will be like if you are double layering a pampers and you are wearing both without an outer layer. If I recall correctly from another thread, you fit in a size 6 diaper, so i'm assuming you don't have an outer layer aside from that.

Well with a Mod yes, also i Cant get goodnights Pads i live in the uk . Can Heavy sanitary Towel Used for womens peroids work

Angelic said:
Well with a Mod yes, also i Cant get goodnights Pads i live in the uk . Can Heavy sanitary Towel Used for womens peroids work

Nope cause they are waterproof on one of the sides, I'm quite sure you can find booster pads somewhere, I know some kids in UK wear diapers longer than in other country so I suspect you can find some night boosters somewhere, they are your best option, yes you can mod a diaper to do it, but its not 100% perfect, I'm quite sure your best bet is to find booster pads of some kind.

I don't know what you mean by kids wear diapers longer than in other countries, people start to get concerned if you're like 2 years old and still wearing them.

Not sure about the UK, but baby diaper booster pads are sold all over the place in the US. I was in a Rite Aid store a few days ago, and saw package of 30 (unsure of brand) for $6 or something like that. For an all-over "baby" approach to things, that seems like a great way to go. The diaper mod Tyger mentioned is another good way to go. Buy a second bag of diapers that's at least one size smaller, and either fold the wings under or tear them off. I know that Huggies diapers aren't available in the UK anymore, but I really like the Huggies Overnights size 6 as booster pads in Pampers, because the Huggies are slightly smaller and nest well inside the Pampers size 6, and also because the Huggies wings and leg elastics can be torn off a bit more easily. Plus, the absorbency of Overnights is amazing. When I boost with smaller Pampers, I like to snip the leg elastics of the inner diaper in a few places to prevent it from bunching up. Wetness will roll off the sides, but then it does that with purpose-made booster pads too, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back