Thread: NUK 6 for cheap(?)

Default NUK 6 for cheap(?)

Hey all,
    So I feel like my mouth is a little too big for the NUK size 5, and I've been wanting to try the NUK 6 since I saw it come out but until today, I hadn't been able to find it for less than $25...

At ComfyCare, they have a "NUKE 6" for sale, which I assume is a typo of NUK... it's only $10, so I thought I'd try it. Just thought you guys would want to know.

Wow, that is really cheap. The picture doesn't make it look any bigger than a nuk 5, but I guess pictures don't do well sometimes. I think i'm gonna have to get one too and see what I think of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that is the best deal on an adult pacifier that I have ever seen. Well, I guess i'll see what it is like when it comes in the mail.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, how did Crinklz get the rights to use Stitch in a youtube promotional video? Or does that not matter because they are in Europe?

Oh those are basically these:

They are not Nuk brand pacifiers and as a note they use a pretty rough silicone for the nipple. In fact babypants used to sell them on their site as well for like $30 but they have gone down substantially.

If you want a cheap Nuk 5 then you could try here they are roughly $13 before shipping so like around $15 or so total.

Oh I forgot there is one cool thing with the Nuke6 pacifiers, I did what this guy said: and got a nuk5 paci with a big colorful shield and it is so much fun.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 10-Apr-2016 at 03:47. Reason: Submitted too early

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160414_152609.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	26036
    Just wanted to give an update for those interested... I got it in today, and it is definitely bigger than a NUK 5, and this other paci I got from AwwSoCute. While the nipple is stiffer, it's still nice and smooth like the ASC paci. I like the texture of it over the latex NUK 5.