Another Thrift Store Find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, remember the Depend sample packs from the mid-'80s? I do, and I found one in my local thrift store. Wow, what a throwback. I'd probably use them if they weren't too small for me. They're listed as "Regular" size, which I suppose to be mediums.

Even more amazing, these came with an original $.50 coupon that has no expiration date. Can you image the look on the face of the CVS cashier that gets that?

Finally, and most oddly, these came with a pack of button straps that accompanied the Depend Shield undergarments. Why? I'm assuming that someone had them, saw that they were for a Depend product, and simply put them together. Wild, man.

These are the first true adult diapers from my teen years, and the first adult diapers I ever remember seeing anywhere. My hear races just to look at them. I hope yours does too.

-RMS

20160408_133940_resized.jpg20160408_133947_resized.jpg
20160408_134021_resized.jpg20160408_134100_resized.jpg

Nice find. I am on the road a lot for work so I hit up thrift stores a lot on my drives in hopes to find a good diaper deal. Unfortunately, I only ever find crappy cloth backed diapers. I will keep looking though:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back