Thread: Today's the day! (Birthday)

Talking Today's the day! (Birthday)

After yet another year of waiting, my birthday has arrived. This year, although I am turning 20, I am also "turning 2" as the guys in teamspeak joke about. I can't wait to spend time with my parents, sisters, and their fiancees. Also in other news, tonight is the night I am telling my mom about my abdl side, so wish me luck. What is really making me hopeful is that she said last weekend "As long as you continue to be a good boy, and stay away from drugs and alcohol, I don't care what you do." Well that and also after one close call where I am sure she heard my diapers, she started to call me baby, even in public. So yeah, hope all goes well and I'll be posting what happened either tonight before I sleep or tomorrow morning.

P.S. Luckily being disowned or kicked out are no longer a possibility. Being the youngest, for whom the family's reputation is carried upon, should I be removed from the family, my dad will certainly get a lot of backlash for it.

Happy Birthday! Hope all goes well telling your Mom. Your a lot braver than me! I'm 35 and nobody knows I'm 24/7. Sometimes it's tough.

Happy birthday and I hope all went well. I also hope you had a good time with your family. I love it when our entire family gets together. It doesn't happen that often, yet it's the best thing we do at my household.

Sadly I didn't get the chance to talk to her tonight. She head off for bed early. Guess I'll just tell her tomorrow morning.

Ok so my mom is driving me in 10 minutes, just me and her. Wish me luck because I am nervous.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course my dad said he is coming along, scratch that plan. Guess I'll just send an email.

Good luck! I hope shes understanding. Keep us informed.

Happy birthday! Hopefully things will go well for you.