BunnyAiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
So I bought an AwwSoCute pacifier not too long ago and despite some complaints I didn't have any issues ordering from them and it arrived just fine. However after a while I noticed that the nipple part seems to be crooked, like it's not placed right.

IMG_1168.jpg

That's about the best picture I could manage that shows what I'm talking about. It doesn't necessarily look bad but it is noticeable when I suck on it. It's not unusable but it can get a little irritating. I'm wondering if this is just a normal design feature of their pacifiers, or if it was a defect in the one I got? And if so, is there any way I could maybe fix it without ruining the pacifier? Thanks in advance!

The one I got in the past had this problem too. I don't know if they would respond to you about it. When they first launched their footed pj's they were actually really responsive about customer service, but I don't know about now. You do have to consider that it is about as cheap as you can get for an adult pacifier. I still like them though for what they are. I'm pretty sure they have their own manufacturing for the nipple because it isn't like the platex ones for the nuk 5.

It's a minor issue anyway and it's been a while so I don't know if it would be worth contacting them about, especially if it is a common thing and for that price (I got mine during a sale so it was only like $10 + shipping). I was more just curious if others here had experienced it. I agree that I do really like their nipple style, I haven't tried other silicone adult pacifiers but this style is definitely more of what I prefer in an adult pacifier (although I do wish it was a little bigger) so I wouldn't let a small issue like this stop me from using it. It's definitely a cheaper product, though. I'd be interested in seeing a more refined version, even if it costed as much as a Nuk 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back