Status
Not open for further replies.

itsacurlyone

Rep for littles-downunder and down-undercare
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Just for information, for those that have been awaiting the arrival of Fabine diapers back to Australia, the long awaited Black nappy has now arrived, together with the Fabine Teddy diaper. The Teddy design is the original design that they started with several years ago.

Both of these have a broad landing strip on the front, high leg guards to assist with flooding, and from my experience, the product is thicker than the previous Pacifer or Panda products.

There is limited stock of the Size Large in Panda, but plenty of stock of the Black and Teddy varieties.

http://www.littles-downunder.com.au/product-category/nappies-disposable/fabines/

Littles down under also sell Crinklz and BetterDry, Rearz Safari, Inspire+ together with a wide range of other products too!

Personal shoppers get reduced rates on the Website prices.

I really would like to get some of those. :)

I highly recommend littles downunder. Friendly and professional service. They are a great team, recommend you pop down and check out the stock and wide variety available..

Nawww. Thanks snugglepants

The man from Littles-Downunder.com.au

SnugglePants said:
I highly recommend littles downunder. Friendly and professional service. They are a great team, recommend you pop down and check out the stock and wide variety available..

I'm sure they are very professional and friendly but being out of work is my biggest problem at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back