Living in a parallel universe and putting your trust in someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

Does anybody else feel it like living in a parallel universe.

Like you slightly out of sync to the rest of the world.

I don't know how else to describe it, it's like I see a different colour to colour other people of seeing.

Or I am just process things differently now.

Keep thinking about the lyrics to John Lennon's "imagine"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And Queens "bohemian rhapsody."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97GiRk8_HQ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is this the real life, is this just fantasy Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes , look up to the skies and see.

And something else that has happened I had regressed last night and I was all tucked in bed. Sucking away, Listening to my bedtime story, Then Paddy came in to say good night and have a hug. He drought up a price of cake with him and a baby spoon.

I really wanted him to feed me. But I don't have that relationship with him jet. And I did not won't him to feel uncomfortable. I am going to talk to him about it later. To see how he would feel about feeding me, when I am in a regressed state. So I know he OK in receiving my trust in that way.

Have any one else been in a similar situation.?

Thanks

Sisi

Sometimes when I am regressed, I will feel a little out of touch with the world, or if I'm just really tired or haven't eaten. For a long time I have always felt like I was 2 years behind other people my age. No real justification for why.

I tend to almost always have some sort of brain fog or otherwise feel disconnected from reality. A lot of it is anxiety-induced for me and in little mode (and big mode sometimes) it's usually brought on by just lack of comfort and feeling awkward in my body. Usually just having my plushies and blankies with me helps though. A lot of times when it gets bad I'll just curl up on my bed with them and watch or read things on my kindle.

I also have issues with trusting others, especially in regressed mode and there's really not many who I am able to be around (and no one I know IRL). It can definitely take a lot, especially with someone who isn't familiar with the AB/Little world. Talking about it definitely helps, like you said, and also just taking it in steps. Like he brought you some cake with a baby spoon, so maybe try to slowly ease him into it if he's willing, like have him feed you a few bites of something to start with and see how he feels about it.

Hope that helped at all.

I think I live in "reality" but more of my own reality. My hubby and I are very into the 80's (we were kids then) and we have a lot of stuff from the eighties and watch mostly television and movies from that period as well. Not exclusively but I would say it's a 90/10. Make me a 3 or 4 year old in 1985 and I am one happy girl in her own little world. :eek:

Due to a sudden change in location (factor in altitude, climate, and people), I have felt a bit out of sync as reality is recalibration itself to adjust for the paradigm shift. Yes, I can totally understand the feeling of being in a parallel world.

You want to know if any of us feel as though we live in an alternate reality?
You should check out the rave scene- might be quite interesting for you.

But yeah, I watched a documentary called "Kumare" about a dude who pretends to be a guru and ends up changing people's lives. His main teaching was about finding harmony between your "ideal self" and who you are right now by combining the two or something. I highly recommend it.

We weren't built for this world, but here we are.

Unfusedd said:
You want to know if any of us feel as though we live in an alternate reality?
You should check out the rave scene- might be quite interesting for you.

But yeah, I watched a documentary called "Kumare" about a dude who pretends to be a guru and ends up changing people's lives. His main teaching was about finding harmony between your "ideal self" and who you are right now by combining the two or something. I highly recommend it.

We weren't built for this world, but here we are.

Thank you
YouTube hear I come.

sisi said:

Thank you
YouTube hear I come.

It's free on NETFLIX!!! It's funny and emotional and moving and great.

Sometimes my mom, when I am really tired at night, will lead me up to my bedroom, move me into my bed, and tuck me in. She still doesn't know about my little side (the plan didn't work out due to complications at the time being), but it is still sweet of her. I am thinking of sending an email tonight about it.

sisi said:

Hi everyone.

Does anybody else feel it like living in a parallel universe.

Like you slightly out of sync to the rest of the world.

I don't know how else to describe it, it's like I see a different colour to colour other people of seeing.

Or I am just process things differently now.

Keep thinking about the lyrics to John Lennon's "imagine"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And Queens "bohemian rhapsody."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97GiRk8_HQ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is this the real life, is this just fantasy Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes , look up to the skies and see.

And something else that has happened I had regressed last night and I was all tucked in bed. Sucking away, Listening to my bedtime story, Then Paddy came in to say good night and have a hug. He drought up a price of cake with him and a baby spoon.

I really wanted him to feed me. But I don't have that relationship with him jet. And I did not won't him to feel uncomfortable. I am going to talk to him about it later. To see how he would feel about feeding me, when I am in a regressed state. So I know he OK in receiving my trust in that way.

Have any one else been in a similar situation.?

Thanks

Sisi

Sometimes I truly fell I can relate to that.

I actually feel like I'm living in an alternate reality when I'm not padded.

I have some social issues. I think I've worked on the way I come off, to the point that I don't think it's immediately obvious that I have social issues - but I'm playing a really complex character all the time. I have a constant headache, jiggly legs, gritted teeth, and I seem almost always to be squinting.

When I'm padded, these tics go away. This has remained true even through my transition to 24/7. These days, I'm a lot calmer and I feel like my public face seems a lot more natural.

Kaliborio said:
I actually feel like I'm living in an alternate reality when I'm not padded.

I have some social issues. I think I've worked on the way I come off, to the point that I don't think it's immediately obvious that I have social issues - but I'm playing a really complex character all the time. I have a constant headache, jiggly legs, gritted teeth, and I seem almost always to be squinting.

When I'm padded, these tics go away. This has remained true even through my transition to 24/7. These days, I'm a lot calmer and I feel like my public face seems a lot more natural.

Wow I wish my nappies did the same for me.

I must admit I do feel more confident wearing, I'm good to go 24/7. But I have to take people to hydrotherapy, and it's not fair Patrick of me wearing a nappy to day as, changing will be difficult. But when I can I'm in them.

Hee, hee

Diapers put me in younger mind set and make me calmer and less Likely to Last out, also Try 2 handfulls of cashews nuts if you Are not alllegic, its has the Same effect of a Dose of prozac without nasty Side Effekts. It has made me calmer and Makes me able to use my Brain in a effektive way instead of a destruktive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back