Not open for further replies.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey all,
So recently I decided to give 24/7 a go again and have been using up my remaining supply of Tena Slip maxi's (plastic) and I am having a hard time deciding on a replacement for them as a thin yet highly absorbent daytime, hidden under clothes diaper. I would like to stay with plastic backed if possible unless someone can make a hell of a case for something cloth-like. Also I use XP Medical as my supplier so keep in mind what they do and don't carry. Luckily my thicker more noticeable under clothes diaper is still readily available.

Thanks for the input guys

For daytime, I have been liking the Tranquility ATN, but XP does not carry, but lots of online suppliers and if you look around you can find it for about 60-70 per case of ~100. Plastic, thin, leakguards, sap, have not had a leak at work with 2 spaced wettings.

iD Slip PE is touted as a replacement to the old TSM's. Plastic, leak guards, thinner than most, absorbant...It's not amazing in my opinion, but I think it's worth a sample pack to try and see if it's what you're looking for. :)

@OhHeyThere: What absorbency level are you calling thinner than most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back