Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I wear diapers Around my Family and they just dont have a Clue. I hide them Too well and i Can Even wear skinnies and no-one Can See that i am Wearing. I have Never been busted.

Although my parents know about my issues with wetting the bed sometimes. I have worn around them lots without them being any the wiser. My wife usually puts one on me before we go and i try protesting but she tells me to "man up" and deal with it lol

I wear all the time, and my parents have known about it for quite a long time now. It became harder to hide after awhile.

Cutlass88 said:
Although my parents know about my issues with wetting the bed sometimes. I have worn around them lots without them being any the wiser. My wife usually puts one on me before we go and i try protesting but she tells me to "man up" and deal with it lol

Your wife sounds like a great person, and I think it is cute that she tells you that.

Of course I have. Been in diapers since birth

I have, just because I decided I was going to wear 24/7 at least for a little while, and just never really stopped. At one point it became necessary to tell my parents, there was a huge fall out, but we are on good terms now, and they have learned that they need to let me live my life how I decide. I make sure not to be in people's face about it if I know they would dislike it, but I wear the underwear that I choose to wear.

I have and they're none the wiser, lol it's funny

So have I.
My elderly Mom railed at me, that adult diapers are only for senile people in the nursing homes.

Hi Angelic. I want to be your penfriend. Can you give me your kik or email?

I wear when my mother-in-law comes to visit. She flies in from Florida so sometimes she'll stay for more than a month during the summer. I stay up a lot later than she does, so I go to bed diapered. Of course she's up a lot earlier than I, so I go out to the kitchen diapered so I can walk the dog, but I have something over my diaper like shorts, so she's none the wiser, as far as I know. Even if she did know I don't think it would bother her. She's a very nice and loving person, just like her daughter, my wife.

I have worn occasionally and once or twice peed in from of my mom but she doesn't know I wear.

I have but only when they are asleep. My mom sleeps better on the couch and so if I am wearing a diaper and don't want to take it off to go to the kitchen or go get something so I will wear under my jeans. It's dark and she is asleep so she won't notice anything.

I wasn't a teenbaby and had not gone back into nappy when they where alive.
But I have wore openly in front of my Son and I suck my Pacifier in front of him as well.

He likes regressing to being a teenager. So it fine we look after each other.

I've worn under normal clothing around my parents. As far as I can tell, they've never noticed and certainly haven't remarked on it.

up till I was 15 I would wear openly around my family.

Yep.

Never on purpose. There were many times when my parents came knocking on my bedroom door shortly after I'd gone to bed, and as I often wore diapers to bed, I can remember several times when I was forced to lie in bed wearing only a diaper, pretending to listen to something my mom or dad was saying to me, when all I could think about was: Please don't make me take the covers off or get up! Fortunately, they never did force me to expose my diaper.

I have, but I'm careful about it. Years ago, my mom quizzed me over a crinkle while I was just wearing plastic pants. I don't know how she heard it but she did. They're one of the only situations where I will wear a diaper with a cloth like cover if I'm going to be around them for an extended period or in a quiet environment. It was probably a fluke, but it's a conversation I'd rather not have, so I err on the side of caution.

Wow, your Parents have super hearing. I am deaf in one ear and my judgement is Never wrong, Try Wearing underwear over your Diaper instead.

Angelic said:
Wow, your Parents have super hearing. I am deaf in one ear and my judgement is Never wrong, Try Wearing underwear over your Diaper instead.

Hah! This was many years ago but I choose not to press that luck. I'd wear a onesie before I'd put underwear over a diaper. It's just very unsatisfying to me. It's usually not a problem as I live on my own these days but being 24/7 for the last couple months means I try to keep quiet when I visit.

It's been a while, but I have worn underneath my jeans. I think I was wearing depends at the time. They weren't that thick, and if anything just mad my butt look cuter. These days I wear Abena L4s, and I really can't immagine trying to hide those under a pair of jeans. I could get away with them under a skirt if not for the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back