Has anybody worn diapers Around parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuddleFish said:
These days I wear Abena L4s, and I really can't immagine trying to hide those under a pair of jeans. I could get away with them under a skirt if not for the sound.

I've pulled it off with L4's. Jeans, denim overalls, even thin pajama pants. Just with underwear overtop to mask the crinkling. I don't expect my parents to be staring at my butt.

Last edited:
yes back when I was younger and making make shift diapers out of garbage bags and towels.

KimbaStarshine said:
I've pulled it off with L4's. Jeans, denim overalls, even thin pajama pants. Just with underwear overtop to mask the crinkling. I don't expect my parents to be staring at my butt.
Well, one would hope not. When I've tried them under jeans thought the extra padding was very obvious.

I live with my mom and she does know about my diaper wearing and is fine with it. So yes I do wear around her (always under clothes of coarse). She really doesn't know when I'm wearing or not and most people won't. Tho only people who could ever tell I was wearing a diaper are my Ab/DL friends because we know what to look for.

Yup. Mommy has even surprised me when I was sick after surgery and changed my diaper. (I am not incontinent just a baby😊👶).

I did when I was younger, well, sort of...It was back before I was able to get real diapers, and only had make-shift ones...I was wearing one I had made to bed one night, and my mom came in the room in the morning to wake me up, she didn't notice, thankfully. I haven't tried wearing around my parents since then actually.

The only time I wear real underwear is when I go to school. I always wear my diapers when I'm at home. I just hide them under my jeans or pajamas. Thankfully they don't make too much of a crinkle, so it's tough for them to find out.

Although I do remember back when I was 6 or 7 I decided to wear one of my training diapers (yes, it took me that long) to dinner for fun. Almost immediately my mom found out from the crinkle and she yelled at me. Hopefully that won't happen again.

Wore them after my children were born when my mom was visiting to help me. But that was when my IC was worse due to pregnancy related issues.

dressesRbestest said:
Wore them after my children were born when my mom was visiting to help me. But that was when my IC was worse due to pregnancy related issues.

Did she know, or notice anything?

I wear around my family all the time and they do not seem to know at all and I have even wet them in front of them. As long as I cover them up and they aren't showing it'll all be fine.

A few times when I was visiting my mom and she was out for dinner with some co-workers, so basicly most time alone and I knew when she returns at 23pm or later she would be too tired to do anyting else than go to sleep right away.
I never did since she works in a hospital - call me silly, but I thought she would smell a dry diaper...I told her about my baby-things a few weeks ago...but unless she decides that I can wear any around her (covered up of course)...I won't do it anymore, that would not be fair IMO

Kind regards,
Sabu

Never worn around parents; I never want them to find out about this side of me as I know they won't take it well, so I don't think it's worth the risk.

I have worn around my current housemates though, either under jeans or under a footed sleeper that I can pass off as unusual but comfy sleep-wear. :)

nappluver said:
hav worn a couple times, so FUN!! and they don't no!!:):):)
just knowing that you are defying all their time toilet training you:):)

Haha! That's a novel take on teenage rebellion.
"Maybe I'm just not like you, dad. Maybe I don't want to use the toilet for the rest of my life like some stuck up corporate drone. Bet you didn't think of that, huh? You just haven't accepted that if I wann'a pee my pants, I'm goin'a pee my pants, and there's nothing you can do to stop me, 'cause I'm gangsta like that!"

Reactions: Sidewinder
Yes.

They're aware that I'm DL. They're tense about it, so I keep my wearing as down-low as possible.

They're not aware that I'm IC, or at least they're not aware of the extent of my IC issues (I've had to do some wet washing which conceivably they may have seen). I prefer to keep it as secret from them as I can. I am usually OK with being undiapered at home so it's not that much of an issue there.

My Mom was fully briefed on my IC issues ,as a matter of fact I used to tease her,she adopted me as an older potty trained child--I was now taking my revenge on her by needing diapers again as an adult. My Mom was very child like she taught me to appreciate stomping in puddles in the rain! The good things in life.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My parents know about me and don't really care. I'm watching a movie with them padded right now, under my pajama pants.

Yes but i hide them but they know i need them....

Most parents will love the child no matter what, whether it's diapers, being gay, an introvert, to murder. A true parents love can not be compromised no matter what

Reactions: Sidewinder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back