Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody worn diapers Around parents

Default Has anybody worn diapers Around parents

I wear diapers Around my Family and they just dont have a Clue. I hide them Too well and i Can Even wear skinnies and no-one Can See that i am Wearing. I have Never been busted.

Although my parents know about my issues with wetting the bed sometimes. I have worn around them lots without them being any the wiser. My wife usually puts one on me before we go and i try protesting but she tells me to "man up" and deal with it lol

I wear all the time, and my parents have known about it for quite a long time now. It became harder to hide after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass88 View Post
    Although my parents know about my issues with wetting the bed sometimes. I have worn around them lots without them being any the wiser. My wife usually puts one on me before we go and i try protesting but she tells me to "man up" and deal with it lol
    Your wife sounds like a great person, and I think it is cute that she tells you that.

Of course I have. Been in diapers since birth

I have, just because I decided I was going to wear 24/7 at least for a little while, and just never really stopped. At one point it became necessary to tell my parents, there was a huge fall out, but we are on good terms now, and they have learned that they need to let me live my life how I decide. I make sure not to be in people's face about it if I know they would dislike it, but I wear the underwear that I choose to wear.

I have and they're none the wiser, lol it's funny

So have I.
    My elderly Mom railed at me, that adult diapers are only for senile people in the nursing homes.

Hi Angelic. I want to be your penfriend. Can you give me your kik or email?

I wear when my mother-in-law comes to visit. She flies in from Florida so sometimes she'll stay for more than a month during the summer. I stay up a lot later than she does, so I go to bed diapered. Of course she's up a lot earlier than I, so I go out to the kitchen diapered so I can walk the dog, but I have something over my diaper like shorts, so she's none the wiser, as far as I know. Even if she did know I don't think it would bother her. She's a very nice and loving person, just like her daughter, my wife.

I have worn occasionally and once or twice peed in from of my mom but she doesn't know I wear.