Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am going tommrrow Morning to get Pampers Size 6 and Either drynites 4-7 and/Or drynites 8-15, i am Excited and i will Give updates tommrrow and Give a review

Do you fit in size 6 diapers? Lucky.

Tyger said:
Do you fit in size 6 diapers? Lucky.

You don't fit into any? =o

Tyger said:
I fit into adult diapers.

That's because we're all adult babies ...duh =p

BUT you're the bigger baby

Snivy said:
That's because we're all adult babies ...duh =p

BUT you're the bigger baby

I'm not a bigger baby! .... jsta tawll bby.

Tyger said:

mhm, suuuuuuuuure.

Tyger said:

I'm tall but my hips are so skinny, like there's just bone so I can just about still fit into size 6, used to be easier a few years ago

CookieMonstah said:
I'm tall but my hips are so skinny, like there's just bone so I can just about still fit into size 6, used to be easier a few years ago

I used to have pretty thin hips too, not anymore though

Pampers Size 6 baby dry are good, luvs are similar, and pampers extra protection are almost same as baby dry, sides over stretch little more easily(bad) but they hold like twice as much.

I am a Woman who is Around 18 years Old and my jean Size is 26-28 i am 5 Foot 3 and i Weight 8 and a half stone. So i Must be small Or Medium sized

I wonder if I could fit in size 6 or 7? I'm 6 ft 4" but small waist (28 pants size) and hips aren't much larger, if not the same within 1/4 inch or so.

computerProgrammer said:
Pampers Size 6 baby dry are good, luvs are similar, and pampers extra protection are almost same as baby dry, sides over stretch little more easily(bad) but they hold like twice as much.

In the UK we don't have Luvs or Extra Protection from Pampers, heck we don't even have Huggies anymore, just Pampers and then store brands

CookieMonstah said:
In the UK we don't have Luvs or Extra Protection from Pampers, heck we don't even have Huggies anymore, just Pampers and then store brands

Sorry to hear. are pampers + sizes the equivalent of extra protection?

computerProgrammer said:
Sorry to hear. are pampers + sizes the equivalent of extra protection?

Yeah I guess so, that's what the plus is supposed to stand for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back