Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever have a parent who was encouraging or tolerant?

Default Ever have a parent who was encouraging or tolerant?

Reactions to abdl behavior run the gamut. Reasons for the behavior often is related to lowering anxiety. In light of this have you ever had a parent react to the news in a understanding manner?

Yes, I told my mom about 5 months ago and she's been incredibly tolerant and supportive there was a time where i had run out of diapers and had no money and I was incredibly stressed out and she went out to Walgreens and just bought me a pack of diapers. c:

My parents don't know about my diapers but they do know about me having pacifiers and sucking my thumb. My mom never really minded too much and even bought me my first pack of pacifiers when I was 16; my dad didn't particularly like it when I told him but very rarely brings it up. If I'm sucking my thumb around him he might say something like ''If you're tired why don't you go to bed?'' but it's been quite a while since he has.

I am on the DL side, not AB, but I know my parents would have flipped out if they would have found out that I liked diapers. They are both pastors so I know I would have been in the middle of a lot of prayer circles so God could heal me,and my mind and rid me of the demon that has obviously possessed me. I am Christian and do believe in miraculous healings, but I can't imagine my diapers being classified as sickness or that satan, or God for that matter, would care if I used them or not.

I'm telling my mom about my abdl side tomorrow. One thing that is really making me hopeful is that she said last weekend and I quote "As long as you stay a good boy, and stay away from drugs and alcohol, I don't care what you do."

Quote Originally Posted by bluejewel View Post
    Yes, I told my mom about 5 months ago and she's been incredibly tolerant and supportive there was a time where i had run out of diapers and had no money and I was incredibly stressed out and she went out to Walgreens and just bought me a pack of diapers. c:
    That is simply awesome! That's how a supportive parent should be.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    I'm telling my mom about my abdl side tomorrow. One thing that is really making me hopeful is that she said last weekend and I quote "As long as you stay a good boy, and stay away from drugs and alcohol, I don't care what you do."
    I wish you all the best, and I hope it goes well for you!

im padded 24/7 and still get hell from parents about it, why dont you use caths there cheaper ughh

My dad has threatened to kick me out of the house he's that intolerant of anything babyish

MarchinBunny

I was threatened and kicked out of the house by multiple family members. That was a long time ago though.