Legolas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey all!

I'm in the middle of my first SUPER long and involved playtime, and I was wondering if anyone else had a fun experience they'd like to share! Goodness knows I'm almost overflowing with excitement to share mine right now! :biggrin:

So my parents stepped out for the night around 4:30pm today, leaving me all alone till next morning. I came home from class today and did all my chores just to get them out of the way before anything else. Immediately afterwords, I started out slowly by making myself mashed potatoes with grilled cheese (two of my 'little' favorite dishes) with a bottle of milk.

After dinner, I used the bathroom and started thinking about what I wanted to do with my temporary freedom. I eventually decided on holing up in my bathroom (just in case they came back early) with all my toys and just go crazy!

My favorite toys to play with while in little mode are inflatables, like beach balls and pool toys, and I have a fairly sizable collection to choose from! I grabbed my paci container, a fresh ABU LittlePawz diaper, my bottle, my blankie, and a large selection of beach balls to play with and headed into the bathroom.

I put on Spongebob on my laptop on the counter and started inflating all the balls, until I may or may not have accidentally made a giant colorful fort! :D Thrilled, I climbed in and was happily squirming/snuggling around inside. After SpringSongbird got off work, we chatted for a bit until I realized something.

In that moment, I was legitimately happy and fulfilled. There's lots of weird stuff going on in the real world for me right now, but right now, sitting here in my fort is kinda my realm and all I need to worry about till tomorrow. I've never had a more comforting and relieving feeling in my life to be honest. I guess I know what it's like to feel totally regressed and happy :')

Attached are a bunch of pictures that I took so you can get a better idea!

*Whew* now that I got that story out of me, let's hear yours! I'll check back every once and a while, but this paci prince has a kingdom to rule over right now!

12952749_1571938319801340_188458944_o.jpg My stack of fun! Moving everything in.
12986494_1571930739802098_1803894315_o.jpg Don't you wanna just dive right in? :D
12941186_1571938309801341_105905685_o.jpg My view inside my giant fort!

It's great to hear that you can have moments like this where you can just be little and not have to worry about anything. I'm very happy to see that you could be happy after all that is going on. :hug:

Takashi said:
It's great to hear that you can have moments like this where you can just be little and not have to worry about anything. I'm very happy to see that you could be happy after all that is going on. :hug:

Thanks big bro! :hug:

Sorry this took me so long to check out, honey ;○;!! I'm so happy you found peace, even if for only a time <3 I promise as time continues we'll have a thousand more happy nights like this (maybe even BETTER). You have my word <3

What diaper is that in the first picture?

JoshuaH said:
What diaper is that in the first picture?

Little paws. I'm wearing one now, they're very thick.

And Legolas, I'm really glad that you had fun, it's great to get time to enjoy yourself like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back