Public places where its ok to be openly padded

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many many music festivals out there where after I certain hour of the day the children that might be present to see an adult openly wearing are asleep. Late night hours at fests can get quite insane, I once saw a person trip into a bonfire, roll around in it, and then get up and walk off like nothing even happened. Like I mentioned in a previous post; I would probably only expose my diapers at a place like burning man at hours that im not likely to be seen be children that dumbfucks bring to these very adult shows. I would never want an underage person to notice my dirty diaper and have any reaction to it. I would wear shorts until it was late/dark enough to wander freely in just my diaper.

A couple of Prides ago, I was stripped down and wandered back to my car in just my onesie. If you're on tumblr, you can scroll back (really far..) on my blog and see it. Really wasn't noticed, and it just wasn't a big deal, to either passers by, or the bus full of people that pulled up to a stop as I sauntered past, with Mommy in tow, holding my shorts. :lol:

As a general rule, you can pretty much openly wear just your diaper and a shirt anywhere there isn't a strict must-be-wearing-pants rule, like, in a restaurant or something. The biggest deciding factor is who you are, your countenance, and your score on the ten-scale. if you're a soft 6, chubby, hairy, and are sporting a mustache, it's probably not gonna go your way. As a guy, I find that it's much more "allowable" when you've got a female partner actively participating, as well. It seems to put the general public more at-ease if you've got a woman with you, like, that brings your creepy/rapey factor down just far enough that they'll either ignore you, or think you're intellectually disabled or something.

Not sure how "public" a place this is, but at 24hr fitness the other day a guy in the locker room was changing into his street clothes and I watched him slip into a fresh clean pull up diaper. Didn't seem to phase him at all. He must be very used to it. The only thing I don't know is if he was padded while he was out on the floor exercising. I only walked into the locker room just as he was pulling them up into place...

You can always go walk the grounds of any mental institution in a diaper,they will just thinknyou are a patient and be very happy you,lost the clothes but left on the diaper, just dont do it around evening or you may be forced to spend the night, the more you protest your not a patient the less they will believe you LOL.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back