Great Deal On Plastic Pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvemthick

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A couple of weeks ago, I ran across a company rearz.ca where you can get all kinds of diapers and plastic pants. Check out their clearance pages - they have plastic pants in packs of ten for $8 to $14 per pack of ten! They are exactly the same as ones I've paid $4 and $5 per pair from other dealers. At those prices, I've stocked up and have enough pairs to last 20 years!

rearz.ca is fairly well known around these parts. Unfortunately, shipping just a bit to the south (USA) is quite expensive, and so is their inventory. I'd love to get say, a mixed case of spoiled, safari, and princess to try, but a bag of each totals out at something close to $200 for 34 diapers. Yeah, almost $6/pc. no thanks!

Here's hoping they get a USA outlet sometime soon, or someone that stocks them over here. Maybe diaperconn will someday.

bambinod said:
rearz.ca is fairly well known around these parts. Unfortunately, shipping just a bit to the south (USA) is quite expensive, and so is their inventory. I'd love to get say, a mixed case of spoiled, safari, and princess to try, but a bag of each totals out at something close to $200 for 34 diapers. Yeah, almost $6/pc. no thanks!

Here's hoping they get a USA outlet sometime soon, or someone that stocks them over here. Maybe diaperconn will someday.
Bambino stocks Rearz Safari diapers. Although still expensive, not as much by shopping from Canada. I've bought a sample pack, they are thick, absorb a ton, but not worth extra money per piece. They ae a bit thicker than ABU but the price just doesn't make sense to me. I'm happy with ABU diapers

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Have any of you tried Super Undies? They are the only diapers I wear! They are a bit pricey, but are made in the USA and are so soft and comfy. I'm a heavy wetter so I bought their Adult Heavy Absorbency diapers and they work amazingly. http://www.superundies.com/heavy-absorbency/ I think they have a coupon right now too to save $10 off of your order using coupon "AB10" and I heard that they are coming out with prints in a couple months too!!!!!

babygirl79 said:
Have any of you tried Super Undies? They are the only diapers I wear! They are a bit pricey, but are made in the USA and are so soft and comfy. I'm a heavy wetter so I bought their Adult Heavy Absorbency diapers and they work amazingly. http://www.superundies.com/heavy-absorbency/ I think they have a coupon right now too to save $10 off of your order using coupon "AB10" and I heard that they are coming out with prints in a couple months too!!!!!

Those look a LOT like BabyPants's pullup trainers...

Luvemthick said:
A couple of weeks ago, I ran across a company rearz.ca where you can get all kinds of diapers and plastic pants. Check out their clearance pages - they have plastic pants in packs of ten for $8 to $14 per pack of ten! They are exactly the same as ones I've paid $4 and $5 per pair from other dealers. At those prices, I've stocked up and have enough pairs to last 20 years!

I saw those but I don't understand why they are so cheap? is there something wrong with them? I am in Canada and would be awesome pricing but it just seems weird.

And superundies ....

I have the XXL pull on and small adult diaper snap on. They feel amazing but suck as diapers. They leak on me after one wetting (I can wear goodnites for at least 2 wettings and pampers size 6/7 for one full wetting without leaking), and yes I am adding extra diapers/two step up inserts into them. The snap on also feel too far in the center - it sits weird on my hips and definitely not good for the guys. And lastly since I have had them for a year or two - they STINK and I cant get the odour out. I'm soaked them in vinegar, used good quality odour remover and still nothing. To the point I cant stand them wet anymore - even wet with just water. I just use the snap on as a diaper cover to hold size 6 diapers that I don't quite fit into anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back