Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For anyone that wants a wicked deal or never tried them
That are clearing stock ,

if you are in canada you know how expensive they can be

80$ +15 Shipping for cases is pretty decent :)
unsure how they are as diapers though!
its direct on their site

https://www.tykables.com/ca btw. it does not show up if your selected region isn't CA.

A case of TW show up here at $130. And I suppose that's $US too.

omg they are so cute!!!!! Anyone used these diapers? They go down to 28" so might actually fit me now that I gained some weight ..... :O

Edit - nevermind I found the review post, case ordered :) omg I just spent so much money on diapers this week ... what happens when you feel like crap physically and emotionally. :/ Oh well northshore, molicare case and a snuggies overnight sample coming. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
KarmaBaby said:
omg they are so cute!!!!! Anyone used these diapers? They go down to 28" so might actually fit me now that I gained some weight ..... :O

*raises hand* I have some TW, overnights, and several bags of original waddlers still onhand. They do fit a bit smaller, so medium will probably work for you. I'm not a big fan of the overnights, but I like the TW and miss that they don't make the regular waddlers anymore. (those were my daily wear)

Usa is 130 , Canada is 80 on sale to rid stock , so we have a good deal going on stock up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back