Thread: so close!

Default so close!

So I ordered a sample pack of Abenas XPlus and Molicares via snail mail from XP Medical so that I would have some good diapers over spring break, and I've just gotten word that they have been sent. Hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll be here by the end of the week.

Asher

Good luck : )

Darkfinn

A word of warning...

Once you've had the good stuff... you won't want to go back to store brands.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    A word of warning...

That is indeed true. X-Plus are SO much better then anythign you can find in stores.

Quote Originally Posted by goodboi View Post
    So I ordered a sample pack of Abenas XPlus and Molicares via snail mail from XP Medical so that I would have some good diapers over spring break, and I've just gotten word that they have been sent. Hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll be here by the end of the week.
    Awesome! X-Plus are awesome diapers, hell, maybe one will last until the end of spring break! :O

Haven't tried the molicares though, maybe I will once I get non-broke. What Darkfinn says is true, you'll never want to go back to Depends, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    A word of warning...

Very true.

Hope you have some extra $$$$ lol