Thread: Absorbancy in toddler diapers

Default Absorbancy in toddler diapers

How absorbant is the Pampers cruizers 5-6-7? And how absorbant is the drynites 4-7? How absorbant is Huggies pullups?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    How absorbant is the Pampers cruizers 5-6-7? And how absorbant is the drynites 4-7? How absorbant is Huggies pullups?
    Hi, I see you're from the UK, like me, in the UK we don't have Pampers Cruisers we have something called Active Fit and they only go up to size 6 or 6+ (the plus is absorbency) they are fairly good but one big adult sized wetting and they may leak, drynites 4-7 would probably be a little better but then again it's a smaller size and only for children so size 8-15 would be better. As for Huggies pullups they are for very and I mean very small wettings as these are just for toddlers who occasionally have accidents.

Pampers baby dry 6 have the best absorbency from my experience.

Really they Are not absorbant for Even 1 wetting. I am working in getting them more absorbant should i get a Tena slip Or a Heavy sanitary Towel and put tissue under the Pad to make them more practical?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Really they Are not absorbant for Even 1 wetting. I am working in getting them more absorbant should i get a Tena slip Or a Heavy sanitary Towel and put tissue under the Pad to make them more practical?
    I did say they're only good for one adult sized wetting, smaller ones are good and it will last longer