• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi again (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybru

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hey! It's a bit odd doing an introduction when I signed up for this site 6 years ago, but I've been gone a while. I'm 19 (I spent a fair while away from ADISC after it went 18+) and I'm a student in the UK

Last time I reintroduced myself was maybe a year ago or more. I said then that my ABDL feelings were '90% gone'. Well, I was wrong, and here I am again :') Funny how the feeling never quite goes.

Hey there, mate. Welcome back to the site :)
I can certainly relate with you on the confusing circumstances of re-introducing yourself. I joined this site years ago, and always found myself in positions where I never logged on for months at a time. My recent absence on this site lasted for a year.
But hey, it happens. It should never be a no. 1 priority to come online, especially when other stuff is going on in your life.
Here's hoping that your time here will be enjoyable for you :)

Hi and welcome back. It is hard to explain how the feelings to wear diapers can come and go, even with a year or more, but it happens. Often when they come back, it's with a vengeance.

Thanks for the welcome back guys. :)

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back. It is hard to explain how the feelings to wear diapers can come and go, even with a year or more, but it happens. Often when they come back, it's with a vengeance.

I totally get what you mean. Also, I remember you! Glad to see familiar faces still around on the forum :)

sybru said:
Thanks for the welcome back guys. :)

I totally get what you mean. Also, I remember you! Glad to see familiar faces still around on the forum :)

Ah...some things never change. It's good to see you back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back