Thread: Hi again (again)

Default Hi again (again)

Hey! It's a bit odd doing an introduction when I signed up for this site 6 years ago, but I've been gone a while. I'm 19 (I spent a fair while away from ADISC after it went 18+) and I'm a student in the UK

Last time I reintroduced myself was maybe a year ago or more. I said then that my ABDL feelings were '90% gone'. Well, I was wrong, and here I am again :') Funny how the feeling never quite goes.

Hey there, mate. Welcome back to the site
    I can certainly relate with you on the confusing circumstances of re-introducing yourself. I joined this site years ago, and always found myself in positions where I never logged on for months at a time. My recent absence on this site lasted for a year.
    But hey, it happens. It should never be a no. 1 priority to come online, especially when other stuff is going on in your life.
    Here's hoping that your time here will be enjoyable for you

Hi and welcome back. It is hard to explain how the feelings to wear diapers can come and go, even with a year or more, but it happens. Often when they come back, it's with a vengeance.

Thanks for the welcome back guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome back. It is hard to explain how the feelings to wear diapers can come and go, even with a year or more, but it happens. Often when they come back, it's with a vengeance.
    I totally get what you mean. Also, I remember you! Glad to see familiar faces still around on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by sybru View Post
    Thanks for the welcome back guys.

I totally get what you mean. Also, I remember you! Glad to see familiar faces still around on the forum
    Ah...some things never change. It's good to see you back too.