Diaper Wearing: Unique Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I had kind of a "eureka" moment yesterday while I was bowling. I was having a hard time hitting my mark as I was pulling slightly to the left. It just so happened that I was doing some archery practice earlier that day and was also pulling to the left. It got me thinking, and I realized very quickly that depending on the level of protection that I'm wearing (usually thicker like an M-4) I pull to the left with handguns, rifles, bows, golf, and bowling.

It never really occurred to me that there was a link, and I'm sure I don't know the physics behind it, but there is and it's one that I've just grown accustomed to over the years. I've always just kind of known that I would, and have adjusted accordingly.

Now, I'm padded all the time due to very little bladder control, but this affect only becomes apparent with more substantial padding. It becomes more apparent the more I have gone without a change.

Has anyone else noticed a unique impact on their daily lives, habits, or hobbies from wearing diapers?

The only thing I can think of is that when I'm padded you'll notice me pulling my shirt/jacket down a lot in an effort to keep the diaper from showing above the waistband of my pants. But I do only wear about five diapers a month.

I tend to be more humble, understanding, and slower to anger while padded up. One major thing is that I have no s*xual desires while padded up. Great perk in my book.

Llayden said:
Has anyone else noticed a unique impact on their daily lives, habits, or hobbies from wearing diapers?

Certainly a unique impact on my daily life is that a few times per day I notice that my diaper is wet and needs to be changed. :)

Seriously though...I am more relaxed, more confident, less anxious, generally happier, and can spend longer doing the things that I have to do or enjoy doing.
Sometimes wearing diapers can be inconvenient (like when you need a change and can't, or have to hide them, or pay for them), but for my majority of time it is a convenience, comfort, security, and pleasure.

Last edited:
That's strange that you're consistently pulling left with everything. I wonder if you are subconsciously over compensating because you feel the bulk between your legs ever so slightly fighting your natural movements?

For me, I'm a LOT less irritable when wearing diapers.

I find myself feeling a lot more relaxed when I wear them, as if I've just lost a lot of tension.

Llayden said:
I had kind of a "eureka" moment yesterday while I was bowling. I was having a hard time hitting my mark as I was pulling slightly to the left. It just so happened that I was doing some archery practice earlier that day and was also pulling to the left. It got me thinking, and I realized very quickly that depending on the level of protection that I'm wearing (usually thicker like an M-4) I pull to the left with handguns, rifles, bows, golf, and bowling.

It never really occurred to me that there was a link, and I'm sure I don't know the physics behind it, but there is and it's one that I've just grown accustomed to over the years. I've always just kind of known that I would, and have adjusted accordingly.

Now, I'm padded all the time due to very little bladder control, but this affect only becomes apparent with more substantial padding. It becomes more apparent the more I have gone without a change.

I've noticed that bulkier, thicker diapers- like M4’s or Northshore Supremes, can throw my balance off a bit. This is especially noticeable doing things like vacuuming, raking leaves, picking up yard waste, running power equipment, or any other similar activity. I also notice it in the mornings when doing calisthenics and stretches, as the extra girth the diaper gives my hips causes my butt to be more rounded.

I've noticed I can't squat well in diapers. Well, mostly when I have extra thick ones on. I'm talking "weight-on-my-back", "lifting-to-get-swol" -type squatting. They throw off my center of balance. And I really can't deadlift because of the bulk in the crotch. That kinda sucks. Wearing thick doesn't seem to affect benching though. So that's cool.

KimbaStarshine said:
The only thing I can think of is that when I'm padded you'll notice me pulling my shirt/jacket down a lot in an effort to keep the diaper from showing above the waistband of my pants. But I do only wear about five diapers a month.

I just started to wear onesies (just plain while ones) they work like a charm for keeping the diaper hidden, I wish I tried it erlier when my Bladder issue first started.

all any one no sees is a white undershirt.

I think I feel more vulnerable while wearing, like I could be found out or made fun of. I notice that because of this I'm not as confrontational with people I have friction with. It's as if my "other stuff to deal with" box has less free space when wearing, so I don't take on as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back