Advice about long distance relationships with a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been talking to this girl for several months now and would love to meet her in person. The problem is that she lives in Jersey and I can't take time off from work just yet to go and see her. We are trying to beat the distance and I would like to hear some ideas of what to do together. We both love wearing diapers and have seen each other in them wet, dry and messy. She is also a little sometimes and I am a little/daddy switch. Has anyone been in a long distance relationship with someone who is into this lifestyle? Also what are some fun things we can do together while we are so far apart? Also I don't have my own place.

I am not and have not been in a long distance relationship but I have two ideas:

First, what about reading bedtime stories to each other?
Second, how about watching a movie and talking to each other about the movie as it is playing?

In my last relationship, we were 7 hours apart. We would chat together each evening on Skype and read to each other.

Long distance can be a pain, but if you both feel it's worth it any odds ca be beat! Our long distance was on the other side of the world! It was hard trying to find things to do, but we knew no matter what we had to be together.

Some great things that helped were not only messages, but personal letters with cute poems or fun stickers and font. We did movie Skype dates, calling and texting, or sending each other surprise gifts when we could; even if it was just something we made or like a shirt of ours so the other one could feel closer.
Create fun games like scavenger hunts or bedtime stories or maybe songs?

Nothing is impossible if you both want it and feel the same way. We were always told that we were too far and that it would never work. Especially since it was hard to see each other because of the cost. But now 7 years later we are married and living together! Mommy and Baby :)

So don't give up! Find what works for you both, but the most important thing is TRUST, FAITH and COMMUNICATION! These three things helped us so much :)

That was my mommy! I hope her advice helps you :D We were in two different countries with an 8 hour time difference and about 5,000 miles apart. It cost a lot of money to do what we did. But we're happier than ever! :3 here's a drawing I had commissioned of us:

image.jpg

Hello tommygun....i have been in a ldr (long distant relationship) for almost 3 yrs now. We talk on the phone almost every day and even yahoo messenger. The biggest prob with ldr is u cant hold each other or do some baby or adult fun with ur significant other. We have had our ups and downs but its how u deal with those issues. For most 2 main probs occur; one thinks the other is cheating and depression. We as humans naturally crave a physical touch via holding, kissing, hugging. If we dont have that we start to feel down. My best advice is constinatly communicate, tell each other yalls feelings and share your day with the other person. When u get the chance make ur efforts to go and see. When u do try to get as many hugs as u can for hugs help relieve tension and helps us humans feel secure. Stay diapered, wet and messy
Lots of hugs
Baby mickey

tewks7979 said:
Hello tommygun....i have been in a ldr (long distant relationship) for almost 3 yrs now. We talk on the phone almost every day and even yahoo messenger. The biggest prob with ldr is u cant hold each other or do some baby or adult fun with ur significant other. We have had our ups and downs but its how u deal with those issues. For most 2 main probs occur; one thinks the other is cheating and depression. We as humans naturally crave a physical touch via holding, kissing, hugging. If we dont have that we start to feel down. My best advice is constinatly communicate, tell each other yalls feelings and share your day with the other person. When u get the chance make ur efforts to go and see. When u do try to get as many hugs as u can for hugs help relieve tension and helps us humans feel secure. Stay diapered, wet and messy
Lots of hugs
Baby mickey

Thanks baby Mickey. We have been talking almost everyday and decided to set aside time just for each other with no distractions on Skype or texting or calling. She is such a sweetheart and I am so happy and just wish she was closer so I could be around her physically. It is definitely hard to trust they won't cheat we need human interaction and contact and being so far away there is no way I could find out. Bit I trust her and I don't want anyone else right now. We are trying to beat the distance had hope I can take time off to go see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back